Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Lol. . . Just a quick little sample of how to skip rope for boxing training and conditioning. . . Overall just good for stamina, coordination, dexterity, and foot speed. . . Nothing fancy, just basic skipping. . . I started a year ago and did it consistently for a few months. . . THen I stopped, and just started back a week ago, so my technique is not perfect, but it gets the job done.

OPEN TO CRITIQUE!!! . . . Anything from shyt talkage to real feedback is appreciated!!!
    Last edited by UglyPug; 03-03-2012, 03:24 PM.

Nice Spandex pants bro, really goes with the white socks and the sandals.

ps: Y ARMS SO FAR APART

Comment

ALL MEXICAN BOXERS WEAR THEM when training!!! marquez brothers, Alvarez. ..

Golovkin and Pirog also wear them!! Those are reebok zigs!!!

My calves are just too muscular so i have to roll pull them up some. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Nice Spandex pants bro, really goes with the white socks and the sandals.

ps: Y ARMS SO FAR APART

Should htey be closer together? thanks for pointing that out. . . i am still a noob so i need to work on that. .

Comment

Lmfaooooooooooooooo.

Oh my goodness.

Comment

For some reason I keep thinking you're about to break out with the Irish jig.

Not that you're bad at jumping. You seem to have the basics down.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Lmfaooooooooooooooo.

Oh my goodness.

I expected your aids patient, half-pint size, piss-ant ass to comment. . . Knowing your anime masturbating ass, lo-baddass internet gangsta' ass would comment. . Knowing you can't even skip rope! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . Poor, POOR little bugger!

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                I expected your aids patient, half-pint size, piss-ant ass to comment. . . Knowing your anime masturbating ass, lo-baddass internet gangsta' ass would comment. . Knowing you can't even skip rope! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . Poor, POOR little bugger!
                I think you should wear a bra next time

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I think you should wear a bra next time
                  Haha so Juan Manuel Marquez should wear a bra too? Saul Alvarez?

The best boxers (mexican) in the world wear these pants for boxing workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Should htey be closer together? thanks for pointing that out. . . i am still a noob so i need to work on that. .
                    I was taught that the tighter the better, the way you doing it is the way those dudes do it in "health clubs"

It still works but I think for Boxing the tighter the better.

here's a video of pacq jumping rope

I think the closer you hold your hands to your body you workout your core alot more, if you have it apart you just putting pressure on your arms.

dont listen to haters, atleast u trying to work out

Comment

Working...
                    X