No announcement yet.

Reasons why Floyd isnt retiring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons why Floyd isnt retiring

#1. Watch the video closely, The cancer child said he wished Floyd and Manny would fight. You really think infront of cameras he would say that during make a wish foundation thingy or whatever.

#2. Look at the kid, He was smiling during the whole interview. Floyd obv talked to him and said what he was going to say ect. He looks pretty happy for a kid that got his wish turned down ya think?

....Floyd has "retired" many times from the sport. Dont beleive in it. I also beleive he is doing this to get more attention to himself and the fight. Publicity = more attention = more $$$

yea telling a dying kid that his wish aint coming true good one.

all he has to say is "yea, well make it happen." but he told the poor kid hes retiring haha

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

all he has to say is "yea, well make it happen." but he told the poor kid hes retiring haha
      if i told you i am a billionaire and i will give you a million dollars would you beleive me?

I think not. Dont beleive everything floyd says. And if you do your a complete idiot

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post

Leverage! Stop believing everything he says when the cameras are on.

Comment

Working...
        X