Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss the championship rounds. Junior would've beaten Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I miss the championship rounds. Junior would've beaten Martinez.

And Andrade would've beaten Bute in their first fight. The 15-rounders was something special.....which other fights would've had different outcomes had they been 15-rounders??

Apparently you forgot how gassed JCC jr was in that 12th rd. As was Sergio, but just sayin.

You also forget that Sergio rallied back at the end of the round, and actually hurt JCC jr., after the KD.

Comment

The whole outcome of a fight changes if the fighters are fighting in preparation of 15 or 12 rounds.

It's not a case of "Chavez would have won because he would have had 3 rounds more to knock him out" as that would be assuming Sergio and him had the exact same game plan as they did for the 12 round fight which would be a terrible assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        The whole outcome of a fight changes if the fighters are fighting in preparation of 15 or 12 rounds.

It's not a case of "Chavez would have won because he would have had 3 rounds more to knock him out" as that would be assuming Sergio and him had the exact same game plan as they did for the 12 round fight which would be a terrible assumption.
        This as well. Good points sir.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Apparently you forgot how gassed JCC jr was in that 12th rd. As was Sergio, but just sayin.

You also forgot that Sergio rallied back at the end of the round, and actually hurt JCC jr., after the KD.
          But still.....

Comment

You cannot just add 3 rounds to the end of a particular 12 rounder. The thing is that for example Bute-Andrade I, would have been different because the fighters would pace themselves for the longer distance.

Comment

For every amazing fight that would be awesome for 15 rounds there are ten that I wish were 6 rounders!

Comment

I wish Wladimir vs Sultan was a 1 rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  For every amazing fight that would be awesome for 15 rounds there are ten that I wish were 6 rounders!
                  yep,totally agree some just stink

Comment

I'd rather that skill played a bigger part than stamina.

Comment

Working...
                    X