Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Confident, Plans To Check The Chin of Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Otto Wallin Confident, Plans To Check The Chin of Tyson Fury

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin will be looking to chin check Tyson Fury when the two undefeated boxers collide on September 14th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. According to Fury, this bout is the final step before he takes on WBC world champion Deontay Wilder in a rematch in February of 2020.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who the f#ck is this guy????

Comment

Schwartz was of course saying the same kind of things. Who's going to go in admitting what the true script is in this guy's position?

Fury beating up these domestic level European guys would be more excusable if he went to their home countries or towns and slapped them around in reverse showcase fights for their "Rocky" moment to get his "lineal" title. That however would make no sense business wise so it's a non starter, but it's amusing to think of. It would play to his "traveler" identity as well.

Comment

He is Otto "the Swedish Meatball" Wallin. I have trademarked that phrase and I will take anyone who uses it without my permission to court.

Comment

Let the BS begin...

Comment

The translation from Swedish is incorrect. By "check the chin", he really meant put the check in the bank after he is knocked out, and perhaps invest in a money market fund or a cd.

Comment

LMAO!!! How did "Otto" win the lineal "Lotto"? Maybe he's the mandatory for Furys invisible title? Where in the fuk does Arum find these bums???

Comment

Lotto Wallet has finally hit the big time, though he'll struggle to hit big Fury.

Comment

Otto has his chance of a life time to be like Andy Ruiz!?

Comment

"Otto Fallin" is trying to hype the fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X