Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Makes A Guy So Tough On The Internet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What Makes A Guy So Tough On The Internet?

Anyone enlighten me here? What pushes some guys to act all tough and hard on the internet? Is it because they feel bad because they have no job? No girl or prospects?

I never tried to "act tough" personally.

I just know for a fact I'm the kind of person you don't **** with.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What pushes a guy who thinks he has a life question how people act on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        I never tried to "act tough" personally.

I just know for a fact I'm the kind of person you don't **** with.
        But, Run,

respectfully,

it's irrelevant to the forum. You can't bring your IRL badassedness in here; no matter how much one might want to throw down and show these textboxes what a real man's all about, they can't.

And, FWIW, the pansiest poster here could be a sadistic serial-killer in the making for all any of us know.

Comment

Why would a guy stop acting tough just because hes on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Why would a guy stop acting tough just because hes on the internet?
            Either,

1.) He's smart enough to realize it gets him nowhere online.

or

2.) He's the non-vocal type of ice-cold badass who doesn't reveal his aggression until the very moment he puts it on you in the flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
              But, Run,

respectfully,

it's irrelevant to the forum. You can't bring your IRL badassedness in here; no matter how much one might want to throw down and show these textboxes what a real man's all about, they can't.

And, FWIW, the pansiest poster here could be a sadistic serial-killer in the making for all any of us know.
              I agree. I never once meant to impose any type of terror on people and If I did it was purely satirical. Yet I'll be honest, I can't hide who I am.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I agree. I never once meant to impose any type of terror on people and If I did it was purely satirical. Yet I'll be honest, I can't hide who I am.
                I dig, I dig.

Comment

One time I thought you were going to whip my e-ass. When you got off line I asked myself Satire/ Was He Serious?

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                    Either,

1.) He's smart enough to realize it gets him nowhere online.

or

2.) He's the non-vocal type of ice-cold badass who doesn't reveal his aggression until the very moment he puts it on you in the flesh.
                    As opposed to what exactly? What does get you "somewhere" on an internet forum?

Comment

Working...
                    X