No announcement yet.

brawler vs boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brawler vs boxer?

how do you see pac being a brawler matched up with a boxer that floyd is?

I would take a good boxer over a good brawler any day. With that said a brawler always has a chance by making a ugly fight.But as far as Money vs Pac, we gonna see the same mayweather fight we usually see. No matter who he fights they always seem like they're fustrated by round 6 or 7

Comment

Now that I think about it I really wouldnt call Pac a brawler. He's a puncher. When I think of a brawler I dont think of tech. skills. Many has good offensive ability, in and out action, head movement, crisp combos. But defensively???

Comment

Sluggers tend to get beat by boxers, however, Pac was more of a swarmer than a plodding slugger and that style tends to give boxers trouble since they cannot dictate the pace as easily.

In theory its like Rock, Paper, Scissors but these days most people are mixes of two styles i.e. Pac is more of a boxer/puncher these days.

Comment

Look what an unskilled brawler (Mayorga) did to a pure boxer (Vernon Forrest-r.i.p)

Boxers beating brawlers is not always the case.

Comment

If you match them up, the brawler will win the Fighter Of The Decade and the boxer will not win the Fighter Of The Decade.

Comment

Working...
            X