Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Dominates Golovkin, I'll Admit GGG Got Old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Dominates Golovkin, I'll Admit GGG Got Old

Abel Sanchez, trainer for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs), is training hard for his scheduled rematch with Canelo Alvarez. Their second fight takes place on May 5th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Built in excuse.

Comment

Excuses...

Comment

Na GGG won the first fight comfortabley and I expect him to do the same again

Comment

LMAO how blatant can this be...

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            LMAO how blatant can this be...
            Canelo failing a PED test is all the excuse anyone needs. GGG being past his prime is just a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post
              Canelo failing a PED test is all the excuse anyone needs. GGG being past his prime is just a fact.
              This is just as good as admitting defeat before a fight lol.

I'm sure Canelo will benefit so much from having .2 clenbuterol in his system two months before his second fight at a higher weight class.

Comment

Lol apparently 36 is the prime year for boxers

Comment

Strange thing for Sanchez to say.

I've been saying from prior to Brook fight that Golovkin is getting on in years - he was probably still in his prime when he fought Macklin and Murray. He should have started earlier but having said that he was heavily avoided 2009-2016. Plus, Golovkin is not used to this level of inactivity.

Canelo has gotten a lot bigger and I suspect he is juicing intentionally - too much body change in too short a period of time.

It was close first time and I expect a Canelo win this time probably by late rounds tko. GBP matchmakers have timed it perfectly.

Comment

Sanchez already pouring the excuses.

They cannot complain at all at Canelo's failed test because they could've backed out of the fight, but they didn't.

If only GGG fans would also man up and stfu.

Comment

Working...
                    X