No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: It Will Be a Painful Night For Senchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: It Will Be a Painful Night For Senchenko

Ricky Hatton is ready to take out his frustrations on Vyacheslav Senchenko when he returns to a boxing ring for the first time in more than three-and-a-half years next Saturday.

Former two-weight world champion Hatton, now 34, will walk out before a sell-out Manchester Arena crowd for the 10-round welterweight contest - the scene of his defining night against Kostya Tszyu in June 2005.

Blockbusting fights on the other side of the Atlantic then beckoned but defeats to pound-for-pound stars Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao laid a damaging legacy upon the popular Hyde Hitman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lots of luck to Hatton, though I'm sure he's making a mistake. Senchenko is no pushover and Rick never was hard to find. Lets just hope this fight is more competative than pitiful. Hatton was always all heart and damn the torpedos and I don't see how he can change, for the better that is. He either resorts to what made him, pressure, or he fights Senchenko's fight.

Comment

People shouldn't write Hatton off before he's even stepped in the ring. He fought a decent fight against Floyd and totally the wrong fight against Pacquiao (who he thought he could just walk through).

I think he's deserves a chance to end his career on a high note.

Comment

Working...
      X