No announcement yet.

Recommended gumshields?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended gumshields?

Anyone know of a good gumshield? Also one that would prevent gagging as much the others? im terrible when it comes to wearing them.. I cant help myself but gag or nearly throwing up everytime it's in!!! I know you can cut it down but is there any gumshields that are less likely to make you gag than others?!

Edit: Has anyone here had a custom made gumshield from the dentist? And if so do you think they are alot better than ones you mould yourself? Thanks again!
    Last edited by Uturn; 06-30-2010, 10:37 AM.

www.gladiatorguards.com

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by icedog11 View Post
      yep, amazing company.

Comment

lol gagging?

Comment

Get one made custom for you from the dentist or another company. They fit perfectly/comfortably and provide the most protection.

They cost more of course but it's worth it if it saves you from getting a tooth knocked out. That happened to me when I was just wearing a regular boil and bite and it cost $1000 to get fixed. Got a custom one after that and will never go back to boil and bite.

Comment

gagging? lol are we really talking about mouthpieces here?

Comment

You need more practise to oppress those gag reflexes. You should PM squealpiggy.

Comment

Haha enough of the sarcasm! Yes gagging as in i feel like im going to choke on the danm gumshield!

And yeah i guess that is best option Scott for longterm, after all our teeth are fragile and can easily get knocked out. I guess paying a couple more $$ is worth it then one those bite and mould gumshields that are not the very best protection anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X