No announcement yet.

I Never Want To See Vitali Fight Someone He Likes Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Never Want To See Vitali Fight Someone He Likes Again

Im a huge Vitali fan and I was excited as hell for this fight. This fight was boring as hell, much worse than haye vs. Wlad because there was always some tension there. You always thought "Haye could jump in and land something" or "will Wlad catch this runner?" There was no tension in this fight from the get go. The first round i was wondering if Adamek was even going to throw a punch. He was shook from the get go. Vitali promised fans that he wouldnt go for a quick KO and in the second, to me it was clear Vitali could have finished Adamek...and he moved back.

It was boring as hell from there. It was a demonstration on how old guys like Marciano would do against Vitali. Vitali looked bored and disappointed. I mean he was barely breathing out of his mouth...something he tends to do by round 2 in most fights (bad habit but he gets away with it). It looked like even while blocking the right hand Vitali could send Adamek flying...

Vitali's my favorite boxer, and im not saying he shouldnt have fought Adamek...it was the best opponent out there. Im just saying, he is most entertaining when he wants to kill his opponent or when someone actually challenges him. Vitali usually starts off fights going like 30%...I think even at 30% he was too much for Adamek and took it down to 25% just so the fans didnt feel cheated again.

Literally the most exciting part of the fight was Vitali slipping on a puddle in Adamek's corner because for a second you wondered if he twisted his knee...

I dont think anyone out there can really challenge Vitali but it would be fun to see him fight someone he wants to kill again...like Haye or toney.

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
    Im a huge Vitali fan and I was excited as hell for this fight. This fight was boring as hell, much worse than haye vs. Wlad because there was always some tension there. You always thought "Haye could jump in and land something" or "will Wlad catch this runner?" There was no tension in this fight from the get go. The first round i was wondering if Adamek was even going to throw a punch. He was shook from the get go. Vitali promised fans that he wouldnt go for a quick KO and in the second, to me it was clear Vitali could have finished Adamek...and he moved back.

It was boring as hell from there. It was a demonstration on how old guys like Marciano would do against Vitali. Vitali looked bored and disappointed. I mean he was barely breathing out of his mouth...something he tends to do by round 2 in most fights (bad habit but he gets away with it). It looked like even while blocking the right hand Vitali could send Adamek flying...

Vitali's my favorite boxer, and im not saying he shouldnt have fought Adamek...it was the best opponent out there. Im just saying, he is most entertaining when he wants to kill his opponent or when someone actually challenges him. Vitali usually starts off fights going like 30%...I think even at 30% he was too much for Adamek and took it down to 25% just so the fans didnt feel cheated again.

Literally the most exciting part of the fight was Vitali slipping on a puddle in Adamek's corner because for a second you wondered if he twisted his knee...

I dont think anyone out there can really challenge Vitali but it would be fun to see him fight someone he wants to kill again...like Haye or toney.
    people ignoring this

vitali would hurt adamek and just step back and instead of pressuring him for the ko just beacon adamek to come and fight him

Comment

Im a huge Vitali fan
      Oh really? i didn't know...

Comment

Vitali showed his kind side and held adamek. He respected him and poland a lot and did not want to sadden the poland fans with a disgusting career ending K.O

If he really wanted to, he could have blasted adameks head off in the 2nd round. It was clear in the 10th he finished the fight the second he wanted to.

If vitali fought haye, he would show no mercy.

Comment

Toney, I'd love to see the flab beaten out of him.

Give him that one shot he claims he wants, and humiliate him. Then he can go into the nut house talking about Bitchko sisters being bums, and him being the best Heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Toney, I'd love to see the flab beaten out of him.

Give him that one shot he claims he wants, and humiliate him. Then he can go into the nut house talking about Bitchko sisters being bums, and him being the best Heavyweight.

Come on that is unfair, Toney barely has any brain cells left as it is.

Comment

Damn you sound like you're playing both sides of the field... don't tell me you enjoyed when Vitali slipped & the Hbo crew had to wait a minute or two to determine if Adamek caused it.. very poor post on your part. I found the bout exciting.. when Vitali is dominant i'm pisss poor happy.. & Adamek was respectful & Briggs was his fishing partner... so if you want to see a murder committed in the ring get Haye to fight him... he hates that dude.

Comment

Good observation by the T.S. I noticed the same thing as well. In the first or second round and on several other occasions Vitali held back after he had wobbled Adamek and he could've clearly ended the fight in devastating KO fashion....

Leading up the fight Vitali was very gracious and was full of praise for Adamek and it was clear that they both respected one another but it didn't have that "grudge like" feel to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  Vitali showed his kind side and held adamek. He respected him and poland a lot and did not want to sadden the poland fans with a disgusting career ending K.O

If he really wanted to, he could have blasted adameks head off in the 2nd round. It was clear in the 10th he finished the fight the second he wanted to.

If vitali fought haye, he would show no mercy.
                  I agree with this assessment!

Comment

By Vitali not brutally KO'ing Adamek he probably gave Adamek more brain damage for the fight prolonging.

Comment

Working...
                    X