Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

agree to random testing and the fight is on.

The ball is in Maynever's court. The question is,

Does he have the balls?

Comment

When did negotiations start between the two camps?

Comment

theres no need for a new negotiation if Manny still hasn't agreed to parts of the first one...

Comment

Of course the ball is in Manny's court and he has made it clear he isnt agreeing to OST so we would never see the fight, Just curious why he had to lied that he agreed to OSDT when he didnt to justify why he was fighting Margarito.

Comment

Agreed. You leave $40million on the table because you won't agree to random blood testing? Seems sorta' fishy to me, and has since day one. Maybe Team Pacquiao isn't so sure they can beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rucking Fetard View Post
              The ball is in Maynever's court. The question is,

Does he have the balls?
              lol nice

Comment

Pacquiao does not need Mayweather. Fuck his tests. He'll have another excuse if Pac agrees to it.

Comment

last time i heard.. manny agreed.. or are you guys just floyding the current news... stick with fantasy fights ladies. smh at allowing spies at each others camps, damn floyders

Comment

Originally posted by myooosic View Post
                    last time i heard.. manny agreed.. or are you guys just floyding the current news... stick with fantasy fights ladies.
                    Manny hasn't agreed on random testing.

Comment

Working...
                    X