No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2 = Wow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncharted 2 = Wow...

I'm totally impressed with this game, i just finished watching the G4 review on VOD and i've got to say it's the most complete game i've ever seen...

the mechanics and graphics are totally bad ass..

As of now i don't own any console but i'll definitely buy a PS3 just for that game and for Modern Warfare 2.

Yeah its awesome, the first one was great but the second one blew it out of the water. It has the best storytelling of any game this gen IMO.

It's the GOTY personally, and my favorite game this generation of consoles apart from Metal Gear Solid 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      Yeah its awesome, the first one was great but the second one blew it out of the water. It has the best storytelling of any game this gen IMO.

It's the GOTY personally, and my favorite game this generation of consoles apart from Metal Gear Solid 4.
      Agree with everything this guy said, The game is an absolute must by for either hardcore gamers or casual gamers. Epic, is the perfect word for this game.

Comment

Can someone tell me whats involved with the game? Whats it about, and what do you do?

Also do you need to play the first one to understand the storyline in the 2nd?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Can someone tell me whats involved with the game? Whats it about, and what do you do?

Also do you need to play the first one to understand the storyline in the 2nd?
          ...bad ass game with epic stealth kills .

Comment

Think of Indian Jones on steroids. The voice acting is superb.

Comment

my favorite game so far in this genretion along with MGS4(though MGS is totally different)....and adicting as ****...just so immersive and gameplay is flat out fun....my brother has finished it like 3 times...

im about To start ratchet and clank A crack in time(didnt have time before)...i love puzzles, so i hope the clank-time gameplay is awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                Think of Indian Jones on steroids. The voice acting is superb.
                I always loved Indiana Jones ever since i was a kid, that's why i like Uncharted 2, i can see the resemblance .

Comment

Do we need to play the 1st one before the 2nd yay or nay?.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
                    Do we need to play the 1st one before the 2nd yay or nay?.
                    no, you dont NEED to, but the first one is an epic game as well, it only adds to it

ex. i let a friend borrow UC2, but first told him to get UC1 and beat it...

and he was glad he did

Comment

Working...
                    X