No announcement yet.

Weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed?

Do you ever think it'll be legal in the USA besides Colorado?

It's not even really "legal" there anyways.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Alcohol is more harmful than marijuana..

Comment

Yeah it's not really legal here in Colorado. I wish, but I think the law is something like if you have less than one ounce it's ok and you won't get in trouble, but I think that's only in the Denver Metro Area. Even then I still think people are getting in trouble for possession no matter how much.

Comment

sadly, no.........

Comment

it will soon. the largest weed smoking generation is coming to power. The ignorance will have to end somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Yeah it's not really legal here in Colorado. I wish, but I think the law is something like if you have less than one ounce it's ok and you won't get in trouble, but I think that's only in the Denver Metro Area. Even then I still think people are getting in trouble for possession no matter how much.
              Where I live (Rio Grande Valley, South Texas) if you get caught with less than an ounce it's a ticket that rivals an open container fine.

Like if you get stopped by a cop, and you do in fact have an open container in the car..........he just writes out a 500 dollar ticket right then and there if you aren't intoxicated. If you are of course you're going to the big house.

With Weed they'll write you the same ticket, but if they find ziploc baggies laying around and more than 1 ounce, you get a distribution charge.

And depending on your priors you could do 1+ years in State prison.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i knew one of the Alcohol more harmful then weed arguments would come up and it is true though alc does kill more people

what is the official law regarding weed in Colorado?

not that I plan on going there or anything, just curious to know

this issue seemed to be getting a lotta publicity back in New Jersey, because I believe a candidate for either governor or mayor was very vocal about the legalization of marijuana.

Comment

Originally posted by abosworth View Post
                  Alcohol is more harmful than marijuana..
                  Yes, I would agree with that.

Comment

Here you used to get a warning if you were caught nowt else. My mate was caught billing a spliff from his half oz. ****ers confiscated it!

People should look at Amsterdam for proof that legalisation can work, in that city people go to work, when they finish they go to their local coffeeshop and have a spliff and talk. Pretty much the same as going to a pub. these are working professionals aswell, Not just typical weedheads!!

Comment

Working...
                    X