No announcement yet.

best/happiest memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best/happiest memories

i think this thread has already been done, but i can't be arsed to find out. lol!

so what are some of your best memories? be specific please

Ok, I have too many to mention so one I'll pick is Liverpools Champions League victory, and the day of it too.

On the day, I went to school all bubbly because it was Liverpools night to return to Europes elite, and I KNEW we would win. I got into school and there was a ton of people waiting for me. Supposedly I had been messing around with this guys girlfriend, when I hadn't, and he wanted to ****ing kill me This guy was a year older than me and about 6'0.

Well the fight happened at breaktime and I won, but I got sent home. This obviously was a good thing because it meant I could prepare for the Final by watching a whole host of Liverpool game. I chilled all day until the prorammes documenting the lead up started.

The game started and, well, the rest is history. Liverpool mounted a magnificent come back from 3-0 down against THE best team in Europe, and went on to win Ol' Big Ears for keeps.

The weeks following the win were incredible too, and the scenes in Liverpool city were out of this world. God smiled on Red Scousers that day.

Comment

been quite a few things like that have made me happy

when my goddaughter lucy spoke for the first time
      when my grandad had to go to hospital but recovered perfect
      when everton beat manchester untied 1-0 to finish 4th

Comment

Well, having my daughter was pretty darn good...the whole labor thing was so much more fun than the pregnancy. I mean, in a painful way, of course...lol.

RS

Comment

easy,
          12/26/04 1:45pm my son came into the world, I cut his cord and got to hold him first. Nothing else compares.

Comment

Finding out it wasn't me who got her pregnant. Best moment of my life!

And my 5th birthday was just lovely as well. So many decent people there and so many expensive presents that were left at my feet.

Comment

6th and 7th grade, man i loved it, i was the **** back then lol

Comment

Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
                easy,
                12/26/04 1:45pm my son came into the world, I cut his cord and got to hold him first. Nothing else compares.
                Your son and I share the same Birthday...

I cant wait until the chance to bring a child into this world man.

Comment

Back when I was in 5th and 6th grade. Man it seemed like life was so much easier back then. Nothing to worry about. Going outside and doing stupid, crazy stuff with my friends every day. School was easy, no work, my first crush, first kiss, etc. all great memories.

I miss some stuff about High School. I miss seeing a lot of my friends who moved away, or left to college. I miss playing football.

Comment

One of my happiest memories happened on the dancefloor in a small club, I was a little drunk and just doing my thing when I realised that all light are centered at me and people around me are watching me and only me. No crazy outfits or goodlooks would have garnished as much attention from girls as my dancing skills. I felt godly.

Comment

Working...
                    X