No announcement yet.

Las Vegas Shooter Was Forced or Used as a Cover Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas Shooter Was Forced or Used as a Cover Up

don't believe the circus. he was either forced by the government or someone powerful to do this to manipulate the masses to forget about the real issues and fuck ups done by the government.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/02/us...rnd/index.html

Public records offered no hint of financial distress or criminal history, though multiple people who knew him said he was a big gambler.
    "No affiliation, no religion, no politics. He never cared about any of that stuff," Eric Paddock said as he alternately wept and shouted. "He was a guy who had money. He went on cruises and gambled."
    So far, Paddock doesn't seem like a typical mass murderer, said Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI hostage negotiator and supervisor in the bureau's behavioral science unit. Paddock is much older than the typical shooter and was not known to be suffering from a mental illness.
    "My challenge is, I don't see any of the classic indicators, so far, that would suggest, 'OK, he's on the road either to suicide or homicide or both," Van Zandt said

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    ...to manipulate the masses to forget about the real issues and fuck ups done by the government....

[
    what the real issue and fuck up's?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      what the real issue and fuck up's?
      can't post that in here. look around and research you'll see.

sometimes you gotta make another chaos to take away the people's mind on the bigger chaos that's coming or currently happening behind the scenes. it's a technique used on third world country people.

Comment

Seems legit. All those dead people were in on it. In fact I heard everyone in that country music festival were offered 100k to there next of kin for dying.

There are rumors around Fremont Street tonight that some of them even shot themselves with guns they brought to insure their family got the 100k. If the government finds out they got shot by any gun besides Stephen's they won't get a dime doe so their family is f#cked plus they dead now. And anyone injured got 25k and people that didn't get hurt got 10k I've heard.

F#cking government trying to avert our eyes from the figurative nuke they are about to drop with this misdirection bs.

Comment

Check his CD collection.

Comment

Reminds me of the movie phonebooth the pizza guy gets framed

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Seems legit. All those dead people were in on it. In fact I heard everyone in that country music festival were offered 100k to there next of kin for dying.

There are rumors around Fremont Street tonight that some of them even shot themselves with guns they brought to insure their family got the 100k. If the government finds out they got shot by any gun besides Stephen's they won't get a dime doe so their family is f#cked plus they dead now. And anyone injured got 25k and people that didn't get hurt got 10k I've heard.

F#cking government trying to avert our eyes from the figurative nuke they are about to drop with this misdirection bs.
                dont be so dense. i guess the people from 9/11 was in on it too?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  So far, Paddock doesn't seem like a typical mass murderer, said Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI hostage negotiator and supervisor in the bureau's behavioral science unit.
                  Yes he does. White male is that typical description of a mass murderer

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Yes he does. White male is that typical description of a mass murderer
                    Does that mean black male is the typical description of a lowlife, murdering thug who is prone to violence and rape? I mean, if we're going to start spouting off negative stereotypes, be prepared to own some of them yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X