No announcement yet.

209!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 209!!

Anyone catch Nates fight on ****e? Wooped that ass....

Pretty easy to whoop on a guy with no chin, ****ty ground game, and a reach disadvantage...

Comment

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
      Pretty easy to whoop on a guy with no chin, ****ty ground game, and a reach disadvantage...
      Ok Rory was huge compared to Diaz, he had a big weight advantage and more power. I actually thought diaz would struggle but he impressed me. Only 24 he should be a beast in the future, just think when he bumps roads with Kos or Fitch its done when he hits the good wrestlers that rule this division.

Comment

Haters gonna hate....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Haters gonna hate....
          Not really hating on Diaz. He looked good, albeit fighting a bum. This win really wasn't and indication of much.

Comment

Not really hating on Diaz. He looked good, albeit fighting a bum. This win really wasn't and indication of much.
            Except that he's better at 170, Rory was alot bigger and is a pretty powerful striker. Nate totally outclassed him...

Comment

Except that he's better at 170, Rory was alot bigger and is a pretty powerful striker. Nate totally outclassed him...
              Doesn't really matter if he was bigger than Nate, Rory couldn't even get into range to use his weight advantage.

I was fully expecting Nate to beat him.

But again, don't cream your pants yet. Rory is barely a C level fighter

Comment

it shows what nate is capable of at 170. looking at nate, coming in to 155 lb fights looking like he's starving, i always thought he was draining himself to make 155, we're gonna see a bigger stronger nate diaz at 170. i'd like to see him in the octagon with koscheck, i think nate would let kos take him down and pull a sub from the bottom, big Nog style

Comment

like I said in another thread, Nate is one of my favorites.. And I was surprised by how strong he looked, he really beat the **** outta Markham.. And Markham looked HUGE.

Comment

Working...
                  X