No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Explain Vanes vs Lara Ruling For Canelo Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Explain Vanes vs Lara Ruling For Canelo Shot

BoxingScene.com has been advised that Cuban junior middleweight Erislandy Lara (16-1-1, 11KOs) is ready and willing to fight Vanes Martirosyan (32-0, 20KOs) as soon as possible. The WBC has officially ordered a final eliminator between Lara and Vanes, with the winner becoming the mandatory challenger to the title currently held by Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs), who defends his belt at the MGM Grand on May 5th against former three division champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL who cares what the WBC say's......and vanes needs to stop acting scared and fight lara he already ducked angulo..

Comment

Cancer....

Comment

that would be a good fight,they would fight in the summer and winner face canelo at end of year

Comment

I'm about to read it and i'm going to predict it's a gay b.s reason

Comment

What are these "several eliminators" he's talking about? The only one I'm seeing is Saul Roman. Is he counting the hand picked bums (Richard Gutierrez and Troy Lowry) he used as stay busy fights after ducking Angulo just because he defended his silver belt against them?

Comment

Ehhh, more of their, well that wasn't a final eliminator stuff

Comment

lara's been calling him out for over a year and vanes feels he's being avoided...eliminator or no eliminator

if people dont care about the corrupt wbc's rankings they shouldnt hold an eliminator as an argument for vanes having earned his shot

Comment

vanes ducked el perro and now it looks like he wants to duck lara. when he didnt take the perro fight. that left a sour taste in the boxing community and he lost some status. now fight lara and quit being a bob arum baby.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I'm about to read it and i'm going to predict it's a gay b.s reason

Haha you do that too?

Comment

Working...
                    X