No announcement yet.

david price rocked rafael butler in 1 round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david price rocked rafael butler in 1 round

good win for price.he never gave the hard punching butler a chance to test his chin

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    good win for price.he never gave the hard punching butler a chance to test his chin
    That right hand was huge that price threw, he definetly has a bright future in the sport....... needs his chin tested though.....

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
      That right hand was huge that price threw, he definetly has a bright future in the sport....... needs his chin tested though.....
      i agree with you.nice step up fight but he needs to be hit...

Comment

i agree with you.nice step up fight but he needs to be hit...
        Yeah i agree, his height is going to be causing anybody problems, he looks like he has got a good right hand as well the way Butler reacted to it haha

Comment

Yeah i agree, his height is going to be causing anybody problems, he looks like he has got a good right hand as well the way Butler reacted to it haha
          the british boxing scene is looking pretty decent in the HW division.there can be some good fights made.fury,price,chisora all look to be on the right track & many decent jm like harrison,olumbamiwo,mcdermott,dallas all provide some good fights at domestic level as well

Comment

the british boxing scene is looking pretty decent in the HW division.there can be some good fights made.fury,price,chisora all look to be on the right track & many decent jm like harrison,olumbamiwo,mcdermott,dallas all provide some good fights at domestic level as well
            I think he should fight Mcdermott, would be a eat domestic scrap, Harrison doesn't throw enough might not see his chin tested!!!

Comment

I think he should fight Mcdermott, would be a eat domestic scrap, Harrison doesn't throw enough might not see his chin tested!!!
              throw in rogan too...mcdermott would be ok for sure & i wouldnt mind seeing him fight harrison

Comment

throw in rogan too...mcdermott would be ok for sure & i wouldnt mind seeing him fight harrison
                Yeah theres a lot of big domestic fights he can have to get his profile up.....

Comment

Working...
                X