• Training & Nutrition poster of the year 2018

I nominate Taha93

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I nominate Taha93
    Taha wrote the book on training and nutrition

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Taha wrote the book on training and nutrition
      He sure did. My fists have never been stronger thanks to Taha's wall-punching training routine.

Comment

He sure did. My fists have never been stronger thanks to Taha's wall-punching training routine.
        I’m in the best shape of my life and probably top 5 fittest people globally after doing his hand speed routine.

Comment

My joint vote goes to TcBender and WonderMonkey for their threads on upcoming fights, training routines and personal stories. Kept me coming back, commenting and checking the T&N Forum regularly.

Unlike posts about ‘abdominal cream’ and what not ...

Comment

My vote also goes for WonderMonkey because his journey was a tough one. He started to train when most of the guys of his age take retirement. He fought a guy who was 15 years younger than him with calf issues is really inspirational. If there is a runner up category than surely that credit goes to TC Bender.

Comment

Originally posted by Le_Grand View Post
              My joint vote goes to TcBender and WonderMonkey for their threads on upcoming fights, training routines and personal stories. Kept me coming back, commenting and checking the T&N Forum regularly.

Unlike posts about ‘abdominal cream’ and what not ...

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
              My vote also goes for WonderMonkey because his journey was a tough one. He started to train when most of the guys of his age take retirement. He fought a guy who was 15 years younger than him with calf issues is really inspirational. If there is a runner up category than surely that credit goes to TC Bender.
              Thanks guys! Def appreciate it. In fight camp currently, about a month until the next one. Just waiting on that matchup confirmation.

My vote goes to WonderMonkey as well!

Comment

The ever humble Taha!

Take the prize, show me one poster on here who has faster hands than you?

Comment

Thank You

I nominate Taha93
                  Originally posted by abracada View Post
                  The ever humble Taha!

Take the prize, show me one poster on here who has faster hands than you?
                  You guys have been too sweet but i hope that next year i would be able to participate in Super Boxing League owned by Amir Khan and win that tournament.

Comment

You guys have been too sweet but i hope that next year i would be able to participate in Super Boxing League owned by Amir Khan and win that tournament.

That would be awesome! Are you currently training pretty hard?

Comment

Working...
                    X