I Love Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Donald Trump

And what he is doing for our country...…...Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 07-28-2018, 06:30 PM.

He gave a tax cut to the very rich and gave those who struggle next to nothing.

Further he made the tax cuts for the rich permanent while those that struggle will see their tax cuts expire in a few years.

Think...now who is he really working for?

Comment

Sorry for posting this thread guys, please delete. I forgot there was already a thread made for Trump...…..Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post

Further he made the tax cuts for the rich permanent while those that struggle will see their tax cuts expire in a few years.

Baa-ha baa-ha………..Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 07-28-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

I'm in the top 2% so Im doing well. However I was also doing very well under Obama.

Issue is a lying President that was voted in by the downtrodden. He then gives the downtrodden next to nothing and gives people like me a huge tax break. I was not the one that needed it. Will I spend that extra cash? Hell no it's going into savings which helps nobody except me. If those tax breaks were given to those that deserved it that money would be spent nearly all if it for necessities. This in turn helps the economy.

But we have a lying President and the poor uneducated people that voted for him. Wake up.

Comment

I have to be honest, no matter who the president is my life is no different, how has any president changed yours??

Comment

I love him too

Comment

thats a myth.

his tax cut helps the middle class. I Would know because I am in the middle class

Comment

He gave a tax cut to business and corporations so they are on par with the corporate tax rates of the Scandinavian countries.

Further more he also lowered everyone's but the richest tax brackets by atleast 3-4%.

And finally the individual tax cuts are going to expire in 10 years at which point they will be voted on to be extended. If Republicans hold congress then you can bet those tax cuts to be extended, if Democrats hold office then you can bet your as$ taxes are going up.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    I have to be honest, no matter who the president is my life is no different, how has any president changed yours??
                    More money in my pocket. He scraps bad deals and renegotiates them into better deals for america. We have made ISIS WASWAS, We are overseeing the complete and total denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula. ALL UNDER THE GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF

Comment

Working...
                    X