No announcement yet.

Official Black Mirror [TV] Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Official Black Mirror [TV] Discussion Thread

Only a few episodes each season but man what great show.... anyone else watch? so many implications and possibilities out of each show.....

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about this show... they only make three a year. That's the good thing about UK shows, seasons are so short, so even if they're utter ****, you can watch the lot in a couple of hours.

I like this show a fair bit. As an anthology show, it's obviously variable... I've bolded the ones I thought stood out, though the first one wasn't bad, either.

The National Anthem
    Fifteen Million Merits
    The Entire History of You
    Be Right Back
    White Bear

The Waldo Moment
    White Christmas

Comment

The Entire History of You was a pretty crazy episode. He bangs his wife and both were watching themselves bang other people. I can't wait for that technology.

The National Anthem was yet another reason you guys need to get rid of the royal family.

Comment

gonna start with this one, looks promising

Sci-Fi TV shows with quality are rare nowadays..The Fringe, Battlestar Galactica, X-Files, Babylon 5, these shows were good examples

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          gonna start with this one, looks promising

Sci-Fi TV shows with quality are rare nowadays..The Fringe, Battlestar Galactica, X-Files, Babylon 5, these shows were good examples
          It's not really 'sci fi'. Not in the traditional sense anyway. Its more like a slight nudge away from reality were modern technology and it's influence is exaggerated.

It's dark, funny and disturbing all at the same time.

Highly recommended from me. Entire history of you is a must watch.

Comment

Be right back also features the attractive and heavily booked chick from the first Captain America.

She hot.

edit: Heavily boobed, not booked lol
            Last edited by Tom Cruise; 01-06-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              It's not really 'sci fi'. Not in the traditional sense anyway. Its more like a slight nudge away from reality were modern technology and it's influence is exaggerated.

It's dark, funny and disturbing all at the same time.

Highly recommended from me. Entire history of you is a must watch.
              I read somewhere that hollywood have picked up the rights to make a film based on this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Be right back also features the attractive and heavily booked chick from the first Captain America.

She hot.
                post a pic. does it have nudes?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  post a pic. does it have nudes?
                  Theres a sex scene, cant remember if anything was shown

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    I read somewhere that hollywood have picked up the rights to make a film based on this episode.
                    Not sure how it would work as a film but if they can pull it off then fair play to them

Comment

Working...
                    X