No announcement yet.

Keep doubting Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep doubting Cotto.

Do you realize how ****ing strong Cotto is? Honestly, not to mention his accuracy and timing. He will catch up to Pacquiao's speed and stop him.

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Do you realize how ****ing strong Cotto is? Honestly, not to mention his accuracy and timing. He will catch up to Pacquiao's speed and stop him.
    I am stronger than Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
      I am stronger than Cotto
      Haha, I believe you.

Comment

Haha, I believe you.

I lied, Cotto would hit me once to the body and I would fold like a cheap tent

Comment

im not doubting cotto. hes one of my favorites. the fight with pac is 50-50 i think

Comment

i've doubted pac his whole career. it's time to believe in him!

Comment

I feel you may have misunderstand all the hubris that currently taking place in the NSB forum...It is not because they doubt Miguel Cotto... that they make such inflammatory and reckless comments...

It is as a common man would say a proverbial puffing of the chest so to speak....No no my friend it is not with vigor and reason that such assingin statements are made....

It is with great fear and self doubt that they turn to such primal behavior...It is as the mother brown bear will stand up on it's hind legs to seem a more impressive physical specimen to a grizzly bear when her cubs are in danger...It is the same exact behavior seen when a young Walrus is confronted with a much lager Mammal of it's own species...

I take it as a sign of respect and admiration for Cotto...If Cotto was not perceived as a serious threat to these people...They would not go to such lengths to diminish him...I.E make him and his accomplishments small and thus his opponents large in comparison....

If this is what it takes for some men to protect there delicate psyche...Do not wish them ill my friend...for they have no other recourse but to resort to such theatrics....Pitty them and show them a kind hand...and maybe reason, humility and forward thinking will rule the day.

Good day, Sir...

Comment

I got pac speed kills and Pacs got it by a mile....

Late stoppage for the Pacster looking forward to Sig bets once this one is sealed...

Comment

What's the betting that cut opens up again while fighting Pac?

Comment

Cotto should be fine. He'll KO lil Pac. Too big n strong for him.

Comment

Working...
                    X