Steven Seagull target of sexual assault allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Seagull target of sexual assault allegations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dirty-w-s.html

Actor Steven Seagal, the target of new sex assault allegations, is heard calling female reporters 'a bunch of f***ing dirty w****s and 'c***suckers'

The action film star, who has a history of sexual allegations against him, reveals he dislikes when reporters ask about an actor's personal relationships

He is heard referring to a female reporter as a 'dumb c***t that is a liar and wanted to be sensational,' and saying: 'I think she belongs in a zoo'

'You sit down with this sweet little nice girl and she seems to adore you and you're a perfect gentleman, and you know, unbelievable,' Seagal says

The startling audio has emerged just days after several actress came forward with allegations that he sexually harassed them

TV journalist Lisa Guerrero revealed last week that Seagal had invited her to a 'private audition' at his home where he answered the door in a silk robe

Actress Rae Dawn Chong alleging in a blog, The Wrap, that she was called to a private audition with Seagal at the Bel Air Hotel, where he sat in a chair and 'manspread so I could see his junk'

Liking poon some how makes you an assh*le these days. ****in b*tches

Comment

Whole report sounds like a gay wrote it and you actually posted it so you must visit gay sites

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Whole report sounds like a gay wrote it and you actually posted it so you must visit gay sites
        Well duh I visit this site

Comment

Ha ha Southpaw got you there,bro. Burn!

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          Well duh I visit this site
          Green k when I can my dude.. You ****in scorched him

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
            Ha ha Southpaw got you there,bro. Burn!

Green k when I can my dude.. You ****in scorched him
            Gays stick with gays

Comment

Gays stick with gays
              The semen can get a little sticky. I guess a lot of it depends on ones diet.

Comment

Wait wait spreading your legs so a girl can see up your skirt and see your dong is out of line? What is the world coming to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                  The semen can get a little sticky. I guess a lot of it depends on ones diet.
                  Yeah I’m sure you like that I’m not arguing, have you ever thought about mental therapy?

Comment

Yeah I’m sure you like that I’m not arguing, have you ever thought about mental therapy?
                    What are you hanging around for, an invite?

Comment

Working...
                    X