No announcement yet.

won ebay bid on what I found out was a fake Tag Heuer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• won ebay bid on what I found out was a fake Tag Heuer

i won a bid on a Tag Heuer and looked at the pictures more closely and realized the watch was a complete fake. His description was copied from the Tag ad and though he never mentioned it was real, he said it was a certified chronometer and had sapphire crystal so he implied it in the description. It was a 10k watch I won at 2600k. I ain't paying for that ish.. He had 100% good feedback too.. I can't believe people just rip others off like that on ebay.

Contact him and say you want to have him re-list it without problems for either of you. Negative feedback is worse for a seller than a buyer.

Comment

Damn. . . Good thing you caught this shyt. . . That's one place where karma actually matters (the green and red feedback). . . WARN everybody about that shyt. . .

I would never buy anything that expensive on ebay, though. . .

I buy calvin klein, and bjorn borg boxers form China. . They are "real", and "fake" at the same time. . . Dirt cheap too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
        Contact him and say you want to have him re-list it without problems for either of you. Negative feedback is worse for a seller than a buyer.
        Nah fugg that! Dude was trying to pull a fast one! Don't let another buyer stumble into that trap. . . If not on this item, just in general he's TRIXY!

Playing with one's money, is like playing with they emotions!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
          I rather give this fawker bad feedback so buyers are made aware of this ish. I don't really care about ebay rep.. I only buy on there very seldom, but lately I have been using it again for car parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
            i won a bid on a Tag Heuer and looked at the pictures more closely and realized the watch was a complete fake. His description was copied from the Tag ad and though he never mentioned it was real, he said it was a certified chronometer and had sapphire crystal so he implied it in the description. It was a 10k watch I won at 2600k. I ain't paying for that ish.. He had 100% good feedback too.. I can't believe people just rip others off like that on ebay.
            Don't pay him...Contact EBay customer service and escalate the issue and they will resolve. The great thing about Ebay is they're always willing to help you out if a seller tries to rip you off. Just last month I bought a $350 Marc Jacobs purse for my gf. The pictures, description were all of a real purse. I paid and received the purse in short time. My girl looks over the purse and realizes it's a fake. By then though, Ebay already contacted me and told me the listing was removed because it violated their policies. A week later, I got a full refund for $350 plus whatever I paid for shipping. I still have the fake purse.

Comment

you got bamboozeld?

Comment

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
                you got bamboozeld?
                Almost..,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  Don't pay him...Contact EBay customer service and escalate the issue and they will resolve. The great thing about Ebay is they're always willing to help you out if a seller tries to rip you off. Just last month I bought a $350 Marc Jacobs purse for my gf. The pictures, description were all of a real purse. I paid and received the purse in short time. My girl looks over the purse and realizes it's a fake. By then though, Ebay already contacted me and told me the listing was removed because it violated their policies. A week later, I got a full refund for $350 plus whatever I paid for shipping. I still have the fake purse.
                  Screw ebay man.. its all about craigslist now. at least you get to see who selling to you

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                    Screw ebay man.. its all about craigslist now. at least you get to see who selling to you
                    Nah, man...I'd trust Ebay over Craigslist any day. At least with Ebay, you have a chance to get your money back. On Craigslist anybody can use a burn phone, have you contact them on that...and once you get the product, you'll never see or hear from them again.

Since the new year...I've bought over 15 items on Ebay. That purse was the only issue I had, but like I said...I got the money back fully refunded in a reasonable time.

Comment

Working...
                    X