Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury is #1 Heavyweight, Joshua is Spoiled Goods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury is #1 Heavyweight, Joshua is Spoiled Goods

Frank Warren, promoter for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, does not rule out the possibility of Anthony Joshua being shocked by mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev. Joshua, who holds the WBA, IBF, IBO, WBO world titles, is slated to face Pulev in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big Frank telling it how it is.

Pulev is old and shot with no power so I expect AJ to beat him, but with AJs glass jaw you just never know.

Comment

Waterford Chrystal
      What a choice of words from old fish eyes
      Seems to be a common scare between Hearns and Warren
      For obvious reasons

Comment

Serious question....

Did I miss something? Nobody is mentioning Usyk and the mandatory fight there. I know everybody wants the unification but there has literally been zero talk of AJ and Usyk or even AJ dropping that belt and Usyk fighting for a vacant title.
        Just curious.

Comment

Ideal scenario: aj drops wbo, fights fury, fury wins, usyk fights for vacant and wins, fury fights usyk. This last is the most difficult to predict given Fury vs cunningham, but I'd bet on Fury again.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Big Frank telling it how it is.

Pulev is old and shot with no power so I expect AJ to beat him, but with AJs glass jaw you just never know.
            Disagree about Pulev but agree with everything else.

Comment

Wilder, Joshua and Whyte have been hammered, Parker is no threat and Usyk is unproven at the weight .Joyce and DD are at the novice stage Pulev was never much good in his prime that doesn't leave anyone at the top other than Fury....period.

Comment

AJ vs Del Boy even at this point would be a blockbuster in the UK. As soon as someone from the UK has a name there, you can pretty much sell any fight to that Spoiled Brat nation. The nation is filled with PC Hypocrites a/k/a White Knight Manginas who are just desperate for any form of entertainment to get a break from slaving over their overrated girlfriends/wives.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  AJ vs Del Boy even at this point would be a blockbuster in the UK. As soon as someone from the UK has a name there, you can pretty much sell any fight to that Spoiled Brat nation. The nation is filled with PC Hypocrites a/k/a White Knight Manginas who are just desperate for any form of entertainment to get a break from slaving over their overrated girlfriends/wives.
                  Lol wilder got bodied

Comment

Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
                    Lol wilder got bodied
                    What does my comment have to do with Wilder, you UK pu55y?

Comment

Working...
                    X