Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

We, are the greatest Boxing Nation of All Time...WE, are The Mecca of the sport, The Grand Stage...and we don't have to tone ourselves down or apologize for it ANYMORE!

For well over 15 years, other countries' nationalistic fans have been posting their crap on here and other places around the internet without shame...they have constantly bashed our fighters while hyping and overrating theirs...

Difference being, our top fighters tend to PROVE they are among the best of the best...and theirs tend to get exposed when/if they step up!

It's time to be proud...time to stand up and let them know who you are!

You are an American Boxing Fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

No we are not team USA. This is a global community. FYI.

Comment

USA is not the best country. Your politicians are corrupt,
      your economy is downspiralling and your president is a worldwide clown of a puppet. The things you are good at are destruction, manipulation and sacrifice. For the rich, by the rich. It's your people, who's the real gift. Whenever you get off your ass and collectively choose a goal, you will smash it. But right now, you guys are a soft flok.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          YOU, are definitely not Team USA...you are Team LESSER Boxing Nation.

Comment

i would love to be team USA, unfortunately i am not a brainwashed moronic fat double digit IQ yank fanboy

Comment

Totally agree with you Legend.

Ive been abused on these boards simply for being an American, expressing my freedom on an AMERICAN based website simply for doing the same as these Europeans, Asians, Africans do without any reproach and I'm sick of it! my love for my government and support for my athletes is labeled 'hate speach' : they try to make me out to be worse than what they are.

And let me tell you something about US, yes some of our American members on these boards are worse : if theres anything I hate worse than anti-patriots its a pro E.U liberal! pro Globalist, pro Communist fascist mother ****er! trying to vilify me for just looking at them a certain way.

There is too many of those sissy scumbags on this forum and we need to stand as one and call these b*tches out!

Comment

Comment

Pro fighters don't represent their county, they represent their family and box, you know, for a living. As for supporting your fighters, the USA doesn't work like that. Look what they allowed to become of their hero Joe Louis. One of sports greatest disgraces.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Totally agree with you Legend.

Ive been abused on these boards simply for being an American, expressing my freedom on an AMERICAN based website simply for doing the same as these Europeans, Asians, Africans do without any reproach and I'm sick of it! my love for my government and support for my athletes is labeled 'hate speach' : they try to make me out to be worse than what they are.

And let me tell you something about US, yes some of our American members on these boards are worse : if theres anything I hate worse than anti-patriots its a pro E.U liberal! pro Globalist, pro Communist fascist mother ****er! trying to vilify me for just looking at them a certain way.

There is too many of those sissy scumbags on this forum and we need to stand as one and call these b*tches out!
                    YES!...thank you, Run...what an awesome, genuine post.....as you know, I am totally on the same page with you...this is LOOOOONG overdue.

See how they're resisting...trying to lash back...they know they can't handle us if we are truly United.

We have the best fighters...past, present, AND future...PERIOD.

and it's time to turn the knife...

Comment

Working...
                    X