Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you think Mosley was going to beat Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you think Mosley was going to beat Margarito?

Even though Mosley was coming off a big ko win over Mayorga, Mosley looked like crap for most of that fight and Margo was a big favorite in this match-up.

I remember thinking that Margo would destroy Mosley. I didn't think he should take the fight in the first place. Mosley should just retire cause I didn't want to see him get smashed around the ring and beat up to a bloody mess. Boy, was I wrong. I have to say that's Mosley most impressive performance IMO.

Be honest did you think Mosley was going to pull the upset?

I thought he was going to get ****ing massacred.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Even though Mosley was coming off a big ko win over Mayorga, Mosley looked like crap for most of that fight and Margo was a big favorite in this match-up.

I remember thinking that Margo would destroy Mosley. I didn't think he should take the fight in the first place. Mosley should just retire cause I didn't want to see him get smashed around the ring and beat up to a bloody mess. Boy, was I wrong. I have to say that's Mosley most impressive performance IMO.

Be honest did you think Mosley was going to pull the upset?
      I hate to admit it, because it was an awesome performance, but I went to a party instead of watching the fight for the exact reasons you listed. Margarito looked like a wrecking ball and Mosley just looked shot, despite knocking out mayorga. I thought he was going to get killed and didn't want to see it. It was difficult seeing Holyfield get beat up by Ruiz and thought this would be the same. Dead wrong.

Comment

No one did.

I barely saw any posts on here giving him a shot. Everyone thought it was a lamb to the slaughter.

Comment

I'm not going to lie, I thought he was going to get royally humbled. But after the outcome I was the one that was humbled.

Comment

I put money on mosley by decision not cause i tought he would win, but i got pretty good odds so i put some money just in case he would pull of a close decision.... Then when he knocked margarito out i was really suprised and lost my money...

Comment

no way, jose.

Comment

No I completely and blindly wrote Mosley off. I didn't even consider the style match up or the fact that Margarito was coming off a war with Cotto.

I remember thinking Mosley was actually losing to Mayorga before he got the KO. I thought Margarito would just outwork him.

Comment

I still think Shane was on roids for that fight...

Comment

Not at all but thinking back, I should have given Mosley more of a chance considering Margarito is easy to hit.

Comment

Working...
                    X