No announcement yet.

does anybody know trinidads workout?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anybody know trinidads workout?!

he hits like he has bricks in his gloves...yet hes always flabby and sickly looking..what this guys workout plan?

Originally posted by dino
    he hits like he has bricks in his gloves...yet hes always flabby and sickly looking..what this guys workout plan?
    I don't know that one, but i would like to know he has got mad stamina, it's unbelievable, he gets stronger as the fights progresses.

Comment

foreman used to talk in high regard about tito's roadwork. its supposedly very grueling, tito does have great stamina.

Comment

i found something:

tito rises daily at 4:30am and runs for 2 hours. he then returns home for a nap followed by breakfast and rest. mond thru friday at 4pm tito arrives at his tio piedra gym for 3 hours of boxingwork. his heavyest days are monday, tuesday and wednesday whereas thursday and friday deal with movement and technique. sparring take place on a as need basis. on saturday, training is limited to running and sunday is his day rest.

this was the training routine for the mayorga fight, i could not find any more detail but you get the picture 6 days a week running 2 hours and 5 days a week 3 hours in the gym.

Comment

No, I'm not trying to be funny when I say this, but I would seriously like to know Bernard Hopkins workout. He is another fighter who has excellent stamina..

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
            No, I'm not trying to be funny when I say this, but I would seriously like to know Bernard Hopkins workout. He is another fighter who has excellent stamina..
            i would also like to now but i can't find anything except that i know he's very old school. he doesn't do weights, only bodyweight exercises, only for his neck he uses a neck harnass, and i know he never takes breaks he's always in the gym even after a fight he rest like only 3to4 days and that's it.

Comment

Bernard runs a lot in the sand, he will do a long run and then sprints (not after one or the other of course)

Bernard doesnt lift weights, He does a lot of his exercises with medicine balls and will use one of those body balls (huge blown up plastic ball) to do abdominal exercises on.

He spars and works the bags extensively.

Comment

Working...
              X