Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do mayweather fans overrate his win over hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do mayweather fans overrate his win over hatton?

when they are the same people putting hatton down before the fight saying he was too small, too slow, no jab etc.

makes me sick.

no 1 said he was to small till he got ktfo and that was the brits excuse!!!!hatton is naturally bigger than floyd!!just shorter//and that was a great win undefeated brit laying on his back!!!!great

Comment

why are we still talking about this fight it be done to deaf already. Get over hatton lost so just Jog on.

Comment

Actually, there seemed to be more people saying Hatton was a viable threat to Floyd before their fight. Floyd got praised for that win for two days by everybody on here until the bs started up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
          Actually, there seemed to be more people saying Hatton was a viable threat to Floyd before their fight. Floyd got praised for that win for two days by everybody on here until the bs started up again.
          thank you!!!!!!!!! everyone had their head up hattons ass oh excuse me arse.then when money may beats his ass the excuses come flying,cortez,he was to small,pbf was cheating...cry me a ****ing river and drown your self in it...money may beat the **** outta hatton plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
            when they are the same people putting hatton down before the fight saying he was too small, too slow, no jab etc.

makes me sick.
            In order to overrate it, you have to rate it.

It's a solid win. Nothing more. I don't hear people talking about a great victory or anything unless they worship at Floyd's feet.

Comment

Nobody overrated him before the fight, after he got his ass beat now he was too small, too slow and all that ****. O how the tide turns so fast with you Britts

Comment

I think it is usually underrated. Hatton was a live challenger to Floyd, arguably the most credible at the time.

Comment

floyd got alot of **** for fighting him.and floyd's fanboys wanna be like him, so they call his opponents bums, then at the end of the fight, th opponent was a great fighter.i wonder if they cry everytime floyd wins too?

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
                    I think it is usually underrated. Hatton was a live challenger to Floyd, arguably the most credible at the time.
                    I agree. A lot of people on here were saying that Hatton was going to kick Floyd's ass and make him piss blood for weeks. I think it is a damn good win for him but people just **** all over the win as soon as he got it.

Comment

Working...
                    X