Cameron Dunkin wants Broner-Bradley to happen at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron Dunkin wants Broner-Bradley to happen at 140

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
    Just heard a great idea for a fight from Cameron Dunkin here in Houston: @Timbradleyjr vs @AdrienBroner at 140. Very interesting #boxing

If Timmy's still with Top Rank?

Comment

since bob doesnt give 2 ****s about tim i guess he would just let him fight on the GBP card lol

Comment

I think The Governor gets his eye back first.....

Comment

I like this fight a lot..But doubt it will happen right now..But great match up for sure...

Comment

For once fat Dan, it appears we agree on something.

Comment

would rather bradley stay at 147. he shouldnt ever consider weight draining himself like that idiot chad dawson did.

Comment

Timmy would mess that kid up for real. GBP isn't letting that idea get too far.

Comment

People trying to speed up Broner to 140-147 because they want to see him lose...Al Haymon and GBP is not going to let him ruin his career by trying to move forward too fast like Fernando Vargas

Broner is staying at 135 I think until maybe the end of 2013 which is the right think to do, I think he fights Abril, Burns and maybe Vazquez (if it is Possible and if HBO will take it), if he can clean out 135 then he moves up to 140

but I think it is good for him that you have Top Fighters wanting to fight him but when Ring haves him rated "#5 P4P" that is going to put a Bulleyes on his back!

Comment

I really like this fight, and broner fighting at 140 easy it's not too soon for him since he has such a mouth he should be ready to back it up, plus he said hell fight anyone from 135 to 154 at 54 he said only if it's the right opponent . The thnk is broner drains him self, when Guerrero publicly called him out he told Guerrero he didn't need to meet him at 47 he said he was walking at like 156.

Comment

Working...
                    X