Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best headphones for rap and hip-hop music?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best headphones for rap and hip-hop music?

Hopefully I can get some advice from some of the music experts here on BS.

[QUOTE=street bully;9009045]Hopefully I can get some advice from some of the music experts here on BS.[/QUOTE

Check this out. I have the Sennheiser 300 for my I Pod. Depends on how much you want to spend?

http://awards.whathifi.com/winners/headphones/2009

Comment

[QUOTE=Cherry Picker;9009076]
      Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Hopefully I can get some advice from some of the music experts here on BS.[/QUOTE

Check this out. I have the Sennheiser 300 for my I Pod. Depends on how much you want to spend?

http://awards.whathifi.com/winners/headphones/2009
      150 dollars.

Comment

[QUOTE=street bully;9009112]
        Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post

150 dollars.
        17 Pounds i paid for mine. There is one and a half Dollars to the English Pound, but they are probably a lot cheaper in the USA. Britain is a big rip off.

Comment

You should get some noise canceling headphones. They cost a lot but they are the ****!! I have a pair of ear bud noise canceling headphones and they cost me like 100 bucks but they are fucking amazing!!

I'd love to get a set of those Bose over the ear, noise canceling headphones some day but I can't really justify it.

These are the ones I have. I got them like 5 years ago and they still work great. I never would have spent that much but I got a $50 gift card to best buy from work so I really only spent 50 of my own money.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cherry Picker;9009125]
            Originally posted by street bully View Post

17 Pounds i paid for mine. There is one and a half Dollars to the English Pound, but they are probably a lot cheaper in the USA. Britain is a big rip off.
            Hold us donttasemebrah, you're British? I always pictured you as a big brother named Omar from Atlanta or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              You should get some noise canceling headphones. They cost a lot but they are the ****!! I have a pair of ear bud noise canceling headphones and they cost me like 100 bucks but they are fucking amazing!!

I'd love to get a set of those Bose over the ear, noise canceling headphones some day but I can't really justify it.
              Check out the link i posted. It is from a Hi Fi magazine from over here in England. They do sound quality first. A lot of people go for the looks etc. All depends on what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post

I saw bose noise reducing ones for 100, they don't give great sound though. Also tried out beats, and they sounded good with rap songs, but that **** costs over 300 dollars so **** that.

Comment

[QUOTE=street bully;9009175]
                  Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post

Hold us donttasemebrah, you're British? I always pictured you as a big brother named Omar from Atlanta or some ****.
                  Lmao

Comment

Here you go:

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/aud...-562193/review

Comment

Working...
                    X