No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hits Back at Critics Who Call Him Arrogant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hits Back at Critics Who Call Him Arrogant

AMIR KHAN has hit out at cyber bullies who have branded him arrogant. [Click Here To Read More]

these "cyber bullies" need to be bashing Judah's poor sportsmanship

Comment

I don't know why people find Khan arrogant. Arrogant are guys like Broner, haye or Mayweather. Khan doesn't go out disrespecting fighters.

Comment

I dont think khan is even close to arrogant.Adrien bronner on the other hand

Comment

Khan: Stop making fun of me, I'm trying to be like Mayweather!

Comment

Amir Khan isn´t arrogant. He just believes in himself and is confident about his abilities. He sets himself goals. Nothing wrong with that. Boxers are supposed to be confident. It´s a tough sport.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              I don't know why people find Khan arrogant. Arrogant are guys like Broner, haye or Mayweather. Khan doesn't go out disrespecting fighters.
              Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              I dont think khan is even close to arrogant.Adrien bronner on the other hand
              Man, Broner is a douchebag.

Mayweather has earned the right to be arrogant but this Broner chump...Pshhh.

Comment

Khan, it's Roach, Ariza, and HBO that are making you out to be arrogant....if you want to be a superstar, you must deal with the other stuff that comes along with that.

Comment

Jesus christ, what a misleading title to a thread, it borders on being a lie. We all know Bigpoppapump is a massive Khan hater, but at the very least I would expect him not to indulge in these kind of lies.

Khan literally says, " I ignore them."

Obviously he doesn't care about these random losers, so how is this hitting back???

Fuking pathetic.

Comment

Khan is modest.

Comment

Working...
                    X