No announcement yet.

Videos of my Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of my Fight

First, here is my sparring partner Luke, whom most of you seemed to think was crap.

Here is my fight.

There it is. I was surprised by my hand speed. I felt slower than I looked. My legs felt weak, and they looked even weaker on film.

I tried to slow down the pace as much as I could.

I think I did well all things considered.
    Last edited by !! Shawn; 11-06-2008, 03:58 PM.

did u ask ur boy luke if u could put this online??
    id be pissed if my buddy put a vid of me sparring online

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      First, here is my sparring partner Luke, whom most of you seemed to think was crap.

My fight will be up soon. I finally got the video today, I have to rip it from the dvd and put it on youtube.

That black dude didnt do ****... like he was throwin punches slower than my grandma can, lol luke did good th0.... feels good to watch sum am fights... makes me want to get back in it even more

What state are yall in??

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
        did u ask ur boy luke if u could put this online??
        id be pissed if my buddy put a vid of me sparring online

lol cuz thats what it looks like...sparring. How long has luke been sparring? Id guess maybe 4 months but I know its longer because of when you posted a video of you sparring luke before. I didnt really think luke did very well to be honest, everything looked sloppy and his head movement did little if anything. Congrats to him on the win though.

Comment

Jesus Christ how do people like that figure out how to operate a video camera.

Comment

Jesus Christ how do people like that figure out how to operate a video camera.
            the cameraman was my favorite part.

Luke did well but i'm more interested to see your fight

Comment

To be fair Luke didn't look that good Shawn, he looked quite sloppy and slow. On the other hand his defence looked good, he stepped back and used shoulder movement well when the other guy moved in to throw a combo.

Can't wait to see your fight.

Comment

Luke's not crap, just very average for a beginner.

I'd have edited out the "commentary," it might have set a new standard for idiocy...

Comment

if I kept my hands that low I'd get yelled at and asked why I was playing with my dick during a fight

seriously like.. isn't the first thing you learned that defense is mostly passive? just having your hands back to defend yourself will block 3/4 of the shots you get.. when you jab your right hand is at your chin and your left shoulder covers the other side and you bring it back fast.. so you're defended at all times and your arms are tight into your body and toward the centerline so you rotate faster, less resistance to turning on the axis and all that ****..

sorry for rambling but seriously he just needs to pull his elbows in and he'll hit harder and be better defended.. don't you get yelled at for ****ing up basic stuff?
                  Last edited by eman-resu; 11-05-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
                    the cameraman was my favorite part.

Luke did well but i'm more interested to see your fight
                    Ive got to figure out how to rip it off of the dvd and put it on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                    X