Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao and Freddie Roach speak on Miguel Cotto's loss to Trout

Speak up manny I can barely hear you

Comment

I still cant believe cotto was so scared of Pac that he turned down a career payday to fight Trout for $1 million and he lost

This is Karma for the Clottey fight

Comment

Dumb move by Cotto...Just like Mosley turned down a third Hoya fight. 10 mills dallors potential fight. His reason why he didn't fight Pac didn't make sense also. He won't fight Pac at 150 but he'll fight Margarito at 150 . I guess he's kicking himself in the head right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I still cant believe cotto was so scared of Pac that he turned down a career payday to fight Trout for $1 million and he lost

Oh? the weight drain the first time had nothing to do with his decision eh?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Dumb move by Cotto...Just like Mosley turned down a third Hoya fight. 10 mills dallors potential fight. His reason why he didn't fight Pac didn't make sense also. He won't fight Pac at 150 but he'll fight Margarito at 150 . I guess he's kicking himself in the head right now.
            he fought margarito at 153.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              he fought margarito at 153.
              He requested 150 with a 160 rehydration limit. You think we wanted to be drained, so it's more of a challenge?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...onio-margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Reminds me of Marquez who turned down the Pac rematch for 700K only to end up fighting John in Indonesia for 30K and losing his title.

Comment

Working...
                X