Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 Year Old Black Girl Commits Suicide After Being Bullied For Having White Friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 Year Old Black Girl Commits Suicide After Being Bullied For Having White Friend

“She was being bullied the entire school year, with words such as ‘kill yourself,’ ‘you think you’re white because you ride with that white boy,’ ‘you ugly,’ ‘black b---h,’ ‘just die,'” Harris told the outlet."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-g...ng-family-says

What are the forums thoughts on this? Tragedy yes, this happened in Alabama. Are the racial tensions and hate between black and white much worse in Alabama than the rest of the country?

This shyt broke my heart when I read it this morning in the local news, I have a daughter and she's half African American.

So faking sad how people can be.

Comment

Just horrible...

Comment

How did she do it?

Comment

Everyone knows this sh^t. Nothing has changed cept kids being more sensitive to it it would seem. Idk why kids are more sensitive, but it seems like they are. Maybe stats show differently.

But the rule in school if you stand out for any reason someone can & might just f#ck with you over it. And some of this stuff can be racial or nationality type sh^t.

You are never gonna 100% stop people from verbally trying to hurt other people so the goal with this sh^t should be less about stopping bullying & more about giving kids the confidence & strength to be who they wanna be & around the people they wanna be around regardless of what others may think & speak down on them about.

RIP to this lil girl.

Comment

This seems like she reached a breaking point, and that there was a lot leading up to this. It's sad anytime anyone takes their own life, especially someone so young. But, this comes with the territory of teaching kids to be victims, and that they should be offended by everything.

I'm curious if the bullies were of both races. Whites who didn't like her being around a white boy and blacks who didn't like it either. Regardless, it seems odd that she moved schools for being bullied at her last one and then she is literally bullied to death at her new one. I'm guessing school faculty must walk around with their heads up their azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Regardless, it seems odd that she moved schools for being bullied at her last one and then she is literally bullied to death at her new one. I'm guessing school faculty must walk around with their heads up their azzes.
              Could be something to this, but I doubt it. I suspect those who messed with her could just see & smell her fear & weakness.

Its standard sh^t. Like when 2 guys are about to fight from 2nd grade on up you can just look at both guys & tell who doesn't really wanna fight.

Or how that girl who just left the guy who was beating her somehow ends up with another guy who beats her.

People see weakness they can exploit for w/e gain & also people sometimes even seek out sh^t thats not good for them for reasons as well.

Comment

Dispecable. What's next, it's now illegal for blacks and whites to have any forms of relationship?

Comment

9 y/o committing suicide...what ?!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    “She was being bullied the entire school year, with words such as ‘kill yourself,’ ‘you think you’re white because you ride with that white boy,’ ‘you ugly,’ ‘black b---h,’ ‘just die,'” Harris told the outlet."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-g...ng-family-says

What are the forums thoughts on this? Tragedy yes, this happened in Alabama. Are the racial tensions and hate between black and white much worse in Alabama than the rest of the country?
                    Man, that's just awful. Poor girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X