No announcement yet.

Anyone else disgusted by Diablo III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else disgusted by Diablo III?

The graphics and atmosphere have lost all connection to the originals in favor of cartoonish family fun time, and the music is your typical "ZOMG EPIC" drivel rather than the previous eclectic, culturally oriented mix. Of course having basically fired everyone at Blizzard North (the guys who made the first two games), and being left with only people who work on WoW, it's not really a surprise.

Even after fan outrage in 2008 when the first footage was released, they basically told everyone to **** off, they won't change ****. And the current WoW generation of course will buy everything mediocre fed to them by their Blizzard gods. Why worry about the quality of a guaranteed cash cow? The Demon Hunter trailer released several months back is one of the most cliched, awful things I've ever seen.

To quote: "The sanctity of this series has been fouled."

when does this game come out? never been a fan of computer games but i hear diablo is amazing

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
      when does this game come out? never been a fan of computer games but i hear diablo is amazing
      Diablo + Diablo II were amazing. This will be absolute dog****. I'd recommend getting II if you've never played it, one of the best games ever. As for the release date, it's Blizzard, which means "the indefinite future". Probably two years by my estimation.

Comment

Working...
      X