No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire/Abner Mares vs 122lb Barrera/Morales/Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire/Abner Mares vs 122lb Barrera/Morales/Pacquiao

I am a serious believer that skillwise donaire is the #1 p4p fighter in the world. But how would the current 122lb kings fare against their contemporaries???

Donaire & Mares is a very good tag team but for them to fight three opponents would be tough

Comment

I can't possibly favor Mares or even give him a legit chance against the best versions of these guys. Nonito could give them all a good fight, can never count out someone with that kind of power.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
        Donaire & Mares is a very good tag team but for them to fight three opponents would be tough
        It would all even out when Barrera smashed a chair over Morales' head and stormed out.

Comment

Donaire could beat Barrera if he was able to drag him into exchanges. I think he'd lose to Morales and Pacquiao though, Morales would be too smart for him and Pacquiao was just a savage back in his 122lb days.

Mares loses to all three.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            Donaire could beat Barrera if he was able to drag him into exchanges. I think he'd lose to Morales and Pacquiao though, Morales would be too smart for him and Pacquiao was just a savage back in his 122lb days.

Mares loses to all three.
            The brawling Barrera may be in trouble against Donaire.

Comment

Mares loses to all three. Donaire loses to Pacman and Morales.

Comment

Working...
              X