No announcement yet.

Pulver takes KO victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulver takes KO victory

Well after two consecutive losses and a depression, Jens Pulver came back to take a KO victory at the Extreme Challenge this week.

I'm trying to find more information about it but there isn't much out there.

He also has his boxing debut coming up.

good for lil evil

Comment

Yeah hopefully he can keep it up and then get a rematch with Bang and win.

Comment

I'm very happy for Jens, I hope this win will give him some of his old confidence back and maybe he can get back on track to become no.1 again.

Comment

Good to see him back. All those losses definitely damaged his confidence, but if he can rack up a string of wins against lesser competition, maybe we'll see him get back on top. The Pulver-Penn rematch is bound to happen one of these days.

Comment

His record still isn't bad. 14 - 4 - 1. Unfortunately his competitor in EC wasn't really a known fighter with a great record. Joe Jordan is 4 - 4 - 0 in MMA.

As far as Pulver vs. Penn 2 ... I don't see why there needs to be a rematch. I'd rather see Pulver vs. Ludwig 2.

Comment

I'm hopin hes gonna fight in an extrme force event like he was supposed too before he got injured, I would love to see him fight in the UK.

Comment

Yeah, a buddy of mine in the military is stationed over in the UK. He's hoping the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Alright now I'm confused. The Miletich Fighting Systems web site claims that Pulver's record is 21-2-1. However, they haven't updated his record since his recent losses, so it would be 21-4-1 according to them. Where did those extra fights come from as compared to Sherdog's stats?

Which one is more reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by Fury Dragon
                    Alright now I'm confused. The Miletich Fighting Systems web site claims that Pulver's record is 21-2-1. However, they haven't updated his record since his recent losses, so it would be 21-4-1 according to them. Where did those extra fights come from as compared to Sherdog's stats?

Which one is more reliable?

Comment

Working...
                    X