Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Terence Crawford is on The Level of Sugar Ray Leonard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Terence Crawford is on The Level of Sugar Ray Leonard

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is leading his company with two key fighters in the current era - Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) and Terence Crawford (32-0, 23 KOs). Lomachenko was in action last month, when he captured his third division world title with a tenth round TKO of Jorge Linares at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jesus wept.

Does this man know no bounds.

Comment

Once he beats horn he’ll say he’s the best since Ali again

Comment

Certainly has his work cut out for him to prove that. Right now he is on the level of Mayweather.

Roger Mayweather...

Comment

Lol Bob still doing his job.

Comment

Hahaha...that's some statement.

I rate Crawford but his time at Welterweight will be what determines his legacy. I mean, who is his best win to date?

Comment

Crookford is better than Leonard. Leonard has losses. Crookford is undefeated.

Comment

He is a damn broken record

Comment

Arum is a clown, who hopes everyone is still on speed dial. *****, ima catch ya.
                  Mamas gone, time for me to make it right. and I will. Got nothin left. Sweet, sweet suffering, for those who get hit, sweet, sweet suffering.

Comment

I would've thought that Arum would consider Lomachenko as the poster boy of ESPN, not Crawford!!! What's most unfortunate is that TR has Pacquiao fighting for a WBA "Regular" WW title, plus Horn vs. Crawford for a WBO WW title, yet Bob has not been able to make Pacquiao vs. Crawford.

Bob says he would like to see Pacquiao come down to 140 for Lomachenko! Why didn't he have Pacquiao come down to 140 for Crawford? Bob has Crawford fighting Horn @ 147. Why didn't he have Crawford face Pacquiao @ 147? Fighting Pacquiao would've done a lot more for Crawford, even in a non-title fight, than fighting Jeff Horn!

If Bob thinks Crawford is the next Ray Leonard, then it's his job to get TC a fight with Duran, Hearns, and Hagler! Thus far, for whatever reasons, that hasn't happened!

Comment

Working...
                    X