Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: British Board Wants Recent Medical Records From Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: British Board Wants Recent Medical Records From Tyson Fury

In typically brazen fashion, Tyson Fury announced to the world that he was ready for a 2018 return to the ring, with a bout against world champion Anthony Joshua top of his list. However, he could be waiting longer than he thought after boxing chiefs confirmed they were "nowhere near" granting him a licence to fight again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

hard to believe the guy is only 29 years old by looking at him. cocaine is a hell of a drug.

if fury comes back i want it to be done correctly. no huge paydays straight away. make him build his way back, win his fights, PASS HIS DRUG TESTS, and work his way to a title shot. unfortunately he'll probably make 20 million fighitng joshua within a year or so.

Comment

If he or his team claimed he was mentality ill then am glad the BBBofC are asking for this. Because he kept saying he was ban because of the failed drug test, when it was because of his "Illness".

Comment

Looks like Fury won't be coming back anytime soon then, no matter what ole' Frank does behind the scenes. Saying that the boxing world is full of sneaky sharks and Frank has been swimming around for a long time.

Comment

they should stop creating fuss and give this man his license..fury can offer them his good medical record or just tell his doctor to create one..I mean there's some way out this shït

Comment

To be fair, what medical records would that be?

A mental health referral? A GP just isn't going to prescribe anti-depressants.

He could just say he was suffering from concealed depression and trying to sort through things himself. The fact that he quadrupled in size probably suggests he wasn't the happiest bunny in the hutch.

Comment

Report: Fat and arrogant, with decent footwork.

Comment

Looks like everything is going well for Tyson, once he gets his license we'll see what he got left and if Klit win was a fluck. As much as I don't like PED cheats I still wanna see him back into mix. He suffered his 2 years suspension, here's second chance Tyson, don't blow it this time.

Comment

Fury isn't coming back anytime soon, he isn't fit mentally, it begs to know why it is taking him far too long to give the boxing council his medicals if he has nothing to hide.

It seems dear Fury lives in his own akuna mata land. He is clearly disconnected with reality!

Comment

Im so glad I live in the USA! What their doing to fury is wrong. Boxers do drugs all the time. Fkn Mike Tyson used to come out of parties with his entire face white.

Comment

Working...
                    X