No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne Beats Arreola in Bloody Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bermane Stiverne Beats Arreola in Bloody Win

Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California - In a final WBC heavyweight eliminator, WBC #2 ranked Bermane “B.Ware” Stiverne (22-1-1, 20 KOs) shocked #1 ranked Chris “The Nightmare” Arreola (35-3, 30 KOs) by winning a wide twelve round unanimous decision. Stiverne scored a hard knockdown in the third round and also broke Arreola's nose. By the end of the match, Arreola was a bloody mess. The scores were 117-110, 117-110 and 118-109. Photos by Germany Villsenor/BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, why can't these guys get in better shape? I think both would be appreciably better if they lost 30 pounds.

Comment

I'm watching this fight right now(didn't see it last night) & even thou I already know the outcome, Stiverne is whipping Arreola's ass! Arreola is throwing here & there, but most of the time he's getting hammered.. He's like a big movable punching bag that swings back once in a while..
      Last edited by Tomasio; 04-28-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Now he is a crybaby, eye brow plucking, loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          I'm watching this fight right now(didn't see it last night) & even thou I already know the outcome, Stiverne is whipping Arreola's ass! Arreola is throwing here & there, but most of the time he's getting hammered.. He's like a big movable punching bag that swings back once in a while..
          Yup. Stiverne boxed intelligently, consistently targeting the body, and reaped the rewards. Arreola was gassed for the later rounds because of it (well, that and the burritos and beer).

Comment

Good job Stiverene, proved me wrong

Comment

This guy used to box LHW in the ameatuers

Comment

You get what you pay for in life.

After the Quezada fight, Arreola said he'd have to be in better shape and lose weight if he wanted to be competitive on a world level. He was the same weight tonight.

I just watched the fight and Chris looked like ****. He was really bothered by the body shots in the first round and he never got it going. Flat, slow, came in strait with no jab, despite the fact that when he did jab it was landing, just begging Stiverne to land the big shots that put him down in the third.

I'm still a fan of Chris, still the tough as nails mother****er, but he's back to square ****in' one.
                Last edited by paulf; 04-28-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Arreola looked bad. He was basically done after that third round knock down and the broken nose. Credit to Stiverne, I believe Arreola underestimated him. Arreola is out of the picture, he needs to dig deep now as to where he's going. Hopefully Vitali fights Stiverne now, it's a good fight IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Arreola looked bad. He was basically done after that third round knock down and the broken nose. Credit to Stiverne, I believe Arreola underestimated him. Arreola is out of the picture, he needs to dig deep now as to where he's going. Hopefully Vitali fights Stiverne now, it's a good fight IMO.
                    Not going to lie.... i'm actually intrigued by this fight.
                    I didn't believe it before, but Stiverene's got a puncher's chance.
                    Vitali will most likely outbox Stiverene, but he'll get tired... l

Comment

Working...
                    X