No announcement yet.

Floyd versus Martinez for the lineal middle weight title make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd versus Martinez for the lineal middle weight title make it happen

This would be the fight that could elevate floyd to the top 10-15 atg status..id love to see this fight

Floyd versus Martinez for the lineal middle weight title make it happen
    uhhhh what the **** exactly is in it 4 floyd???

FLOYD MAYWEATHER, JR. is not a charity. Steroidgio Martinez can't sell tickets to save his life. he is a PPV disaster. that's why all his **** is free, and stilllllll nobody watches that ****!

so tell me, why would floyd give up 4 inches, and 15-20 lbs. in weight, when he'd be 100% of the drawing power????

setting the $$$ aside, what has P4P QUEEN Steroidgio Martinez done to earn a fight w/ floyd? let's see...

-- Martinez is 1-1 vs. a Paul Williams who we can all clearly sucks
    -- Martinez is 0-1 vs. Margarito when he wasn't even using plaster
    -- Martinez has a DRAW w/ Cintron!? hahahhahahaha.

Comment

For years I've been saying Floyd needs to try to win the middleweight championship if he wants to be rated among the legends of the game. This is his chance, with a small but slick and charismatic champion at that weight.

Comment

gayweather wouldnt take such a big challenge. gayweather is content on staying on vacation. gayweather is scared

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          uhhhh what the **** exactly is in it 4 floyd???

FLOYD MAYWEATHER, JR. is not a charity. Steroidgio Martinez can't sell tickets to save his life. he is a PPV disaster. that's why all his **** is free, and stilllllll nobody watches that ****!

so tell me, why would floyd give up 4 inches, and 15-20 lbs. in weight, when he'd be 100% of the drawing power????

setting the $$$ aside, what has P4P QUEEN Steroidgio Martinez done to earn a fight w/ floyd? let's see...

-- Martinez is 1-1 vs. a Paul Williams who we can all clearly sucks
          -- Martinez is 0-1 vs. Margarito when he wasn't even using plaster
          -- Martinez has a DRAW w/ Cintron!? hahahhahahaha.
          what did sergio ever do to you??

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
          For years I've been saying Floyd needs to try to win the middleweight championship if he wants to be rated among the legends of the game. This is his chance, with a small but slick and charismatic champion at that weight.
          finally a real poster..yes this is his chance to silence everyone and sit among the top atg's he'd have to be top 20 easily

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
            gayweather wouldnt take such a big challenge. gayweather is content on staying on vacation. gayweather is scared
            anyone who says gayweather has to make the ignore list

Comment

mayweather at middleweight? that'd be crazy to see, especially a fight against martinez. i doubt he even takes a fight at 154....one can only imagine i suppose. that win over martinez at mw would deff put mayweather up there tbh

Comment

Make it happen.

If Floyd wants to make a statment then he should fight him. He wont, though.

And it wouldn't take him anywhere near Top 15 ATG status either.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Make it happen.

If Floyd wants to make a statment then he should fight him. He wont, though.

And it wouldn't take him anywhere near Top 15 ATG status either.
                  if he beats manny and martinez and retires he'd def be top 15

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    Haven't seen you post in a while man.

I agree this would put Floyd up there with the legends of the game. I doubt he ever takes this fight though. Realistically it's more difficult than the Pacquiao one, and we're having a hard enough time getting that one done.

Comment

Working...
                    X