Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex positions / kamasutra sex

What are your favorite positions ?

And no gay sht...

Lying in the urinal at the Sydney Mardi Gras while hermaphrodites shit on me, with my dick up a hamster and a hamster up my ass.

Comment

I cummed when my doctor gave me a colonoscopy. Dude milked the fuk out of my colon.

Comment

*** Sexual Anatomy – The Question of Size

By Al Link and Pala Copeland, The Official Guides to Tantra
        On March 31, 2009
        Most Tantric sacred lovemaking texts substitute more poetic terms to refer to the male and female sexual anatomy. Penis is lingam. Vagina is yoni. There are hundreds of other terms commonly used, such as golden rod, wand of light, jade stalk, tangled garden, honey pot and secret cave. Using such terminology is generally perceived to be more respectful, sensual and romantic. Certainly the language commonly heard on the streets such as cöck and cünt, seems by comparison crude and disrespectful.

Genital Sizes – Mix and Match

The Kama Sutra, by Vatsyayana classifies the lingam and yoni according to size.

Male – Lingam: Hare (small) – Bull (medium) – Horse (large)

Female – Yoni: Deer (small) – Mare (medium) – Elephant (large)

According to Vatsyayana (and common sense) matches of equal size are ideal, but lovers can manage the other combinations quite nicely. Certain positions are helpful when there is a mismatch of genital sizes.

When the lingam is small and the yoni large try the following positions.

Man on Top – “Missionary” (variation – legs over shoulders) - allows for maximum penetration

Woman on Top – “Crouching Tigress” (variation – “Sidesaddle”) – allows for the skillful use of PC squeezing by the woman
        Opposites – “Backslide” – provides an ideal angle for stimulation of the G-Spot
        When the lingam is large and the yoni is small try the following positions.

Man on Top – “Missionary” (variation – man supports his weight off the woman) – allows for holding back from maximum penetration

Woman on Top – “Tender Surrender” (variation – lying face to face) – the lady is in charge of penetration and thrusting

Face to Face – “One Crutch” – allows for holding back from maximum penetration

Sideways – “The Lover’s Scissors” – penetration is not deep and thrusting is relaxed

Other Positions – Pregnancy – “The Cradle” (variation II) – shallow penetration and relaxed thrusting

This is an excerpt from the eBook Tantra and Kama Sutra Sex Positions

http://www.selfgrowth.com/print/589655
        Last edited by COVID-19; 03-20-2017, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          I cummed when my doctor gave me a colonoscopy. Dude milked the fuk out of my colon.
          Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          Lying in the urinal at the Sydney Mardi Gras while hermaphrodites shit on me, with my dick up a hamster and a hamster up my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            What are your favorite positions ?

And no gay sht...
            C'mon, man. In the Lounge?

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post

Comment

Working...
            X