Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao: "Mayweather is not ready for me yet"

Pacquiao on Mayweather Exclusive Interview

8-Division World Champion Manny Pacquiao is radiating with positive energy these days, despite controversies that surround him. Recently, in an interview with popular and prolific sports broadcaster Snow Badua of NBN 4's Teledyaryo Sports exclusively shared to this scribe, the self-professed new bible-flipping Pacquiao shared his thoughts on nemesis Floyd Mayweather, Jr., who has an upcoming fight on May 5th against former conquered opponent Miguel Cotto.

"Hinde pa si siguro siya handa (May he's not ready for me yet)," Pacquiao said when asked about why talks of a Mayweather fight continues to disappoint. Whether the fight will happen this year, Pacquiao's response left little hope. "Hinde ko alam, kasi hinde pa natin sigurado (I don't know, because we are not sure yet)," Pacquiao said, and encouraged fans to watch Mayweather's upcoming fight. "Panoorin niyo rin yung laban niya, yung upcoming fight niya with Cotto (You should also watch his upcoming fight with Cotto)."

http://www.examiner.com/filipino-spo...sive-interview

Hmm I wonder he if knows something that we don't know? Cotto will KO Mayweather.

My god! He's not wearing a bandage over his eye anymore! The cut is healed!!

Comment

Encouraging to watch Mayweather's fight?

Comment

Remind me to Red K you tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Encouraging to watch Mayweather's fight?
          I think he knows that Cotto will dominate Mayweather and embarrass him. Or maybe Mayweather will barely get the win whereas Pacman beat Cotto in dominate fashion.

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Remind me to Red K you tomorrow
          Why?

Comment

look at this hypejob

he's just feeding off mayweather's name like usual, this time via promoting floyds upcoming fight, what a.....wait..

Comment

Oh and Pacquiao I'm a huge fan but please get a haircut for God's sake!

Comment

oh boy. here we go.

Comment

Here we go again!

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
                    Why?
                    because I can't give anymore Karma today, that's why.

Comment

Working...
                    X