Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane carwin caught in steroid scandal!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Shane carwin caught in steroid scandal!!!

Wow, there goes his squeaky clean image and lol am glad that Brock beat his ass cuz would've been a major blow to ufc...man makes me wonder who is even clean these days with all the short cuts they can take, OLYMPIC TESTING is definitely needed.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...t-and-steroids

I knew their was something up with Greg Jackson's camp.

Rashad Evans has gotten so much faster and stronger since he first came in, same with GSP. I mean GSP does train with olym[ic power lifters for explosiveness and stuff and I'm not trying to call them out or accuse but I've always had my suspicions with that camp. Guys go from average to great at that camp even Greg is a hell of a trainer but I'm not just talking skills, but athletic ability too, which is explainable but still skeptical.

I don't even care though Carwin has ALWAYS been overrated. All he has is power. Maybe a little wrestling that we never really seen, but all he really has besides a wrestling background is freakishly huge power. No stand up technique at all though. Gonzaga was taxing that ass until his chin gave out on him. Guys like Overeem, Dos Santos, Crop Cop, James Toney(obviously), Gilbert Yvel, Cain, and Pat Berry would make him look amateur on the feet.

Comment

Man, is anyone actually surprised that the ****er is on roids? It's obvious.

Comment

People don't look like..

Carwin
        Lesnar
        Allistair
        Monson
        Pudzianowski
        The Rock
        Schwarzenegger
        Stallone
        etc.

..without using steroids. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bricks View Post
          People don't look like..

Carwin
          Lesnar
          Allistair
          Monson
          Pudzianowski
          The Rock
          Schwarzenegger
          Stallone
          etc.

..without using steroids. Sorry.

So you're basically telling us you used roids.?

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
            So you're basically telling us you used roids.?
            Yeah I've used them.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

Rashad Evans has gotten so much faster and stronger since he first came in, same with GSP. I mean GSP does train with olym[ic power lifters for explosiveness and stuff and I'm not trying to call them out or accuse but I've always had my suspicions with that camp. Guys go from average to great at that camp even Greg is a hell of a trainer but I'm not just talking skills, but athletic ability too, which is explainable but still skeptical.

I don't even care though Carwin has ALWAYS been overrated. All he has is power. Maybe a little wrestling that we never really seen, but all he really has besides a wrestling background is freakishly huge power. No stand up technique at all though. Gonzaga was taxing that ass until his chin gave out on him. Guys like Overeem, Dos Santos, Crop Cop, James Toney(obviously), Gilbert Yvel, Cain, and Pat Berry would make him look amateur on the feet.
              Relax. This was way before Jackson's.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post

When did Carwin start training with him though? Because the article I read states that he bought the steroids in 2006, so I'm guessing he's been on them for quite some time.

Comment

Wow this is huge news, Shane Carwin should be ashamed of himself. And people bag Japanese orgs for drug use, maybe someone should really check on the American orgs, a bit like Jones and Agassi who both seems like they got a free pass.

Comment

Legalize steroids.

Comment

Working...
                    X