No announcement yet.

What are your pet peeves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your pet peeves?

Mine is where you're showing someone a picture on your phone, whatever it is, and you're holding it close enough to their face, so they don't have to touch your phone, then they grab your phone, so they can take and even closer look, but you just know they just ate, and have greasy ass hands.

That **** just grinds my gears.

And it's always those mother ****ers that need to use your phone for something, and hold your phone for like 20 minutes while you're driving, and the whole time you think they're reading your texts, looking at all your private pics, you know what I'm talking about.

Seems to me you have no friends, no one that respects you would grab anything out your hands...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Seems to me you have no friends, no one that respects you would grab anything out your hands...
      ****ty friends. I don't mean grab out of my hands like snatching the thing. It's that, wait, lemme see closer, move.

You tryna make me feel like a *****? Where u live, I'll show u respect.
      Last edited by CatchAndShoot; 12-26-2017, 04:10 AM.

Comment

You let people take your phone? Damn it's about time you grow some balls son.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You let people take your phone? Damn it's about time you grow some balls son.
          Another one of you wiseguys. Address here......waiting.

Comment

I would say back seat driving, but I'm married so I'm used to it.

Comment

People tapping their feet.

Comment

People who lick or suck their fingers when they eat. And fat chicks who think they're hot.

That's pretty much two of the same type of people.

Comment

Slow walkers. They are always in front of me at the supermarket, mall, any place where there is an aisle or narrow space where I can't get around them. Basically road rage while walking...GTFO of the way!! Fat ****s in their motorized shopping carts annoy me too, because it's usually people who are not handicapped that are riding around in those things filling the basket with Cheetos and doughnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Slow walkers. They are always in front of me at the supermarket, mall, any place where there is an aisle or narrow space where I can't get around them. Basically road rage while walking...GTFO of the way!! Fat ****s in their motorized shopping carts annoy me too, because it's usually people who are not handicapped that are riding around in those things filling the basket with Cheetos and doughnuts.
                    Yes! I can't stand them. ****ing annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X