No announcement yet.

ESNEWS Removes Pacquiao Getting Spanked Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESNEWS Removes Pacquiao Getting Spanked Video

Ellie uploaded a video of Manny sparring with an "unknown" fighter and Manny was getting worked. He was eating that same right hand and he was kind of getting bullied. Oddly enough after about 20 minutes he took the video down. If you look at his Will Tim Bradley Be Next For Manny Pacquiao video and you look at his comments you can see everyone complaining ab0out it.

yea i saw it too...ellie is a big *******..he had to remove it else butt hurt congressman wouldn't let him come back to the wild juice gym.

Comment

ye i was gonna make a thread about but said f it lol.i still got it loaded on my phone right now

Comment

LOL everyone cursing out Elie. Haha! Now I feel so much better about Mayweather owning him. Dude is a snake!

Comment

..... now i'm intrigued

Comment

lol it's SPARRING! in sparring a lot of the time you PURPOSELY fight a certain way tolet your opponent get the best of you, and you let him emulate your opponent so you can study and prepare. . .

i thought this has been debunked on here over and over again that sparring means absolutely dick in regards to performance on fight night. . . this is a noob observation . . .

Comment

Elie better re-upload that ****

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                yea i saw it too...ellie is a big *******..he had to remove it else butt hurt congressman wouldn't let him come back to the wild juice gym.

oh man i missed it. the sparring was at wildcard? and how long was the video and how bad was it? @ elie taking it down, dumbass did the same thing with the margs "mocking" roach thing as well. luckily people downloaded it before he took it down. but i think he put it back up after a while and just changed the title.

Comment

I guess spadafora would pick mayweather apart too? LOL x 1000 @ the pac's haters and excuse makers. . . you guys are the best, most devout fans of pac!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    lol it's SPARRING! in sparring a lot of the time you PURPOSELY fight a certain way tolet your opponent get the best of you, and you let him emulate your opponent so you can study and prepare. . .

i thought this has been debunked on here over and over again that sparring means absolutely dick in regards to performance on fight night. . . this is a noob observation . . .
                    So explain to me why he took it down.

Comment

Working...
                    X