Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach don't want to fight Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach don't want to fight Mayweather.

Hopefully not, but it seems this way to me.

Besides the negative comments in Floyd Mayweather Jr's latest rant, which I think were stupid. He did reassure the fans that Manny Pacquaio is going to get whooped, a number of times - even in his video of apology.

Ever since these latest comments from Floyd, Manny Pacquiao has been quoted on Boxing Scene saying:

"I don't really need the Mayweather fight"

Freddie Roach has also come out recently and stated.

"I don't think Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquaio will happen!"

Funny hearing these two saying such things after Mayweather Jr actually came out with his "put down" (obnoxious and silly as they were) slang towards Pacquaio.

Also don't get me wrong, Freddie Roach is a great trainer but 'seriously' when did he decide to climb out of his hole? one of the biggest trash talking trainers of all time and there was no sign (or comment) from him during the Mayweather and Pacquaio negotiations.

If they wanted the fight, they would have agreed to random blood testing, like I've said all along. They want no piece of Mayweather. From a styles standpoint, he's all wrong for Pacquiao. If Marquez gave Manny problems like he did, Floyd will beat him. And they know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      Hopefully not, but it seems this way to me.

Besides the negative comments in Floyd Mayweather Jr's latest rant, which I think were stupid. He did reassure the fans that Manny Pacquaio is going to get whooped, a number of times - even in his video of apology.

Ever since these latest comments from Floyd, Manny Pacquiao has been quoted on Boxing Scene saying:

"I don't really need the Mayweather fight"

Freddie Roach has also come out recently and stated.

"I don't think Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquaio will happen!"

Funny hearing these two saying such things after Mayweather Jr actually came out with his "put down" (obnoxious and silly as they were) slang towards Pacquaio.

Also don't get me wrong, Freddie Roach is a great trainer but 'seriously' when did he decide to climb out of his hole? one of the biggest trash talking trainers of all time and there was no sign (or comment) from him during the Mayweather and Pacquaio negotiations.
      That in the bold is suppose to actually be a good thing right?

And, Freddie comments doesn't mean that they don't want to fight Floyd. Is actually funny way to look at it. But, I took as he is saying it cuz he doesn't think Floyd wants the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        That in the bold is suppose to actually be a good thing right?

And, Freddie comments doesn't mean that they don't want to fight Floyd. Is actually funny way to look at it. But, I took as he is saying it cuz he doesn't think Floyd wants the fight.
        A good thing? were you oblivious to the fact the whole negotiations were a chirade. Or am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
          A good thing? were you oblivious to the fact the whole negotiations were a chirade. Or am I wrong?
          But, they were negotiations.

So Roach being quiet throughout the negotiations is not a good thing? How so?

When he talks people want him to STFU and stop talking out of his ass. So when he is quiet you want him to talk? WTF for

Comment

George Foreman is right. Pacquiao doesn't need to fight the Biggest Clown in the world.

As Hagler puts it, if you really want to fight you fight without all these silly roadblocks only clowns care about. You even come to his house and fight him in his living room.

Comment

You are an idiot.

Where did either of them say they don't want the fight? Pacquiao said he has no idea why Floyd won't fight but he doesn't NEED the fight, but he wants to do it for the fans and for the sport. Roach said the fight won't happen because Mayweather doesn't want to step in the ring with Manny (and any person with half a brain can see this clearly). He also pointed out the obvious that Mayweather was as silent as a mouse p*ssing on cotton the whole summer when Manny, Arum, the media, the fans were calling him out and talked about 'vacations' and 'retirements', couldn't even say Pacquiao's name like he was the boogeyman, then randomly (lol) decides to launch racist tirades the day that Pac-Margs is signed and official.

And AGAIN... Pacquiao: "I agreed to take a test anytime, any day."

Time for some new excuses... or you can recycle the ones about taxes, roger's trial, etc. But let's get creative here

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                George Foreman is right. Pacquiao doesn't need to fight the Biggest Clown in the world.

As Hagler puts it, if you really want to fight you fight without all these silly roadblocks only clowns care about. You even come to his house and fight him in his living room.
                ... and in the end Hagler got robbed when he fought Sugar Ray Leonard.

Comment

Stop reaching bruh.. you didn't have to write all that. Floyd got you flustered..

Comment

This has been quite clear for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                    X