No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko's resume is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko's resume is trash

Vitali isn't an all time great and he didn't really beat any decent boxers apart from Shannon Briggs and Samuel Peter. And he lost of Chris Byrd and Lennox Lewis. Even a guy like AJ already has a better resume than Vitali.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/7033
    Last edited by BangEM; 07-13-2019, 11:41 PM.

Hard to argue that. Lewis running away from the rematch and the litany of injuries afterwards derailed his chances at a resume.

Comment

Lewis ducked the Vitali Klitschko rematch. That was a total fluke win and he knew it. Got his ass whooped and retired like a *****.

Comment

I was never a fan of Vitali but H2H, there is no denying that he can beat handful of ATG fighters at his best. He is just a freak of nature who knows how to utilize his height and reach. Fighters like him are tough to deal with and only the special fighters can beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Lewis ducked the Vitali Klitschko rematch. That was a total fluke win and he knew it. Got his ass whooped and retired like a *****.
          Not a fan of Lennox Lewis but he has an ATG resume and he beat hall of famers. The same can't be said about Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I was never a fan of Vitali but H2H, there is no denying that he can beat handful of ATG fighters at his best. He is just a freak of nature who knows how to utilize his height and reach. Fighters like him are tough to deal with and only the special fighters can beat him.
            Backing you up all day.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              But he did quit against a smaller guy in Chris Byrd...why's that?

Anyone can look good against bums and you're as good as who you beat. And based on those he beat, he's overrated.

Comment

Vitali is a beast. I was sold on him after seeing his fight with lewis despite him losing. Lewis doesn't want to give him a rematch for a good reason. Vitali has heart, iron chin, has the skills and reach to give most heavyweights problems, even todays heavyweights. That guy is the real deal, and I always believe that he was the better klitchko when they were both active.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  Vitali isn't an all time great and he didn't really beat any decent boxers apart from Shannon Briggs and Samuel Peter. And he lost of Chris Byrd and Lennox Lewis. Even a guy like AJ already has a better resume than Vitali.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/7033
                  On the contrary--I believe your assessment is absolute trash..

He took lennox in deep waters..had it not been for the cut, I think vitali would have won--he was gaining momentum..

He'd beat wilder and joshua..furys awkwardness may give him problems

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Everyone knows at the end of lennox career he dodgned the twins....

his promoter said he wanted nothing to do with them...

Comment

Working...
                    X