Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo broke silence a few months ago saying Loma was better man.Said he gave his best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo broke silence a few months ago saying Loma was better man.Said he gave his best.

Anyone seen this? He didn't admit he quit, but he did say Loma was the better fighter that night and said he really tried and gave it his best.

****ing bull****. Loma is far bigger than rigo

Comment

Yeah I've seen it when I randomly searched him on Youtube when the polar vortex hit Chicago 😂

Comment

Prety obvious, but I still respect that he's man enough to admit it.

Lomachenko is the best fighter we've ever seen on film. Kinda hard to make a comparison.

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
        And if you had ever Boxed, you'd know Lomachenko beat him inspite of his size, not because of it.

Move along, kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          Anyone seen this? He didn't admit he quit, but he did say Loma was the better fighter that night and said he really tried and gave it his best.

Awkward as hell interview, my Spanish ain't up to much but I can read tone and body language just fine ... you could tell that Rigo really didn't want to be talking about that but was kinda trying to look forward, whereas the interviewer just kept on pressing him about the Loma thing.

Comment

still p4p top 10 for me. 130 was too much even though he was ripped. the skill and size.

still a ring god doe, beautiful ko last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
              Seven pounds was far bigger?

Comment

rigo's going to have to win a very big fight to wash that one away.

Comment

What I don't understand is why did it take so many of us boxing fans this long to realize this, My self included; That the old adage is true? A good bigger fighter will always defeat a good smaller fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Seven pounds was far bigger?
                    Loma was 140lbs the morning of the fight, as what was said in the hydration limit for the contract. He could not exceed 140lbs the morning of. Anything after he can hydrate as he pleases. So when Jacobs followed the IBF rules for Devren at 170lbs, how much did Jacobs weigh in the ring on fight night?

As everyone says, significantly bigger. Besides, why would Rigo complain? He'll never see Loma again or fight a high level Top Rank fighter, so accepting his purse was good enough and to accept defeat.

Rigo lost. same way Mikey lost to Spence, no answers. but 7 pounds? lol yeah ok

Comment

Working...
                    X